Recomend Me A Place For Serviceing My Scooby

Hi guys,

Did a quick search but didn't come up with anything recently, I'm new to the area and Scooby ownership (bought my scooby about 2-3 months ago), and am now looking for somewhere to go for servicing etc.

Any reccommendations for places in the Cambridgeshire area (I live near Wisbech - no jokes about webbed feet), I'm after somewhere that has a good reputation, indie or dealer not to bothered so long as they know their stuff and are happy modding as well as fixing and servicing, good value would be an added bonus.

Cheers

Darren.

I live in March mate so not far from you. For all my servicing and that I go to Unity at Peterborough. If you say Adam Graham sent you in they will unfortunately know exactly who you mean lol They've always been really fair with me and stock and fit all pro R parts. If your after a bit more, ie remaps etc I've started taking mine up to chesterfield to scooby clinic....long way but for the occasion that the dealership can't help, its not too bad

Thanks guys I appreciate the feedback, as I work in Peterborough I might give Unity a try first of.

Anybody any recommendations for more serious modifications, engine rebuilds, transmission rebuilds etc?

Cheers Darren.

I blew my engine up and I have just had unity rebuild it and put cossy pistons in it but they are very by the book. Scoobyworld at loughborough are closer than scoobyclinic but I have visited both workshops and I can tell you mine is scooby clinic, their set up and reputation is awesome.

Went round to Unity after work, and was impressed by their knowledge and desire to help me. So I've got the car booked in next Tuesday for a service. Added bonus is its just a 5 minute walk from work.

Cheers for the advice chaps.

Darren

• 3 weeks later...