Peak District Run 22Nd July

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A massive thankyou to Rach, the guys and Europa and everyone else, Although we didn't say much we did have a great day. Awesome sight seeing all the Scoobies driving along and some of the looks we got going through some of the towns, especially Castleton :rotfl: Would love to do it again some time ;)

A massive thankyou to Rach, the guys and Europa and everyone else, Although we didn't say much we did have a great day. Awesome sight seeing all the Scoobies driving along and some of the looks we got going through some of the towns, especially Castleton :rotfl: Would love to do it again some time ;)

My absolute pleasure :)

They weren't funny looks - they were just looks of pure jealousy ;)

As I always say, Nick & I may do the organising but it's nothing without you guys so give yourselves a big pat on the back for what turned out to be a fun packed and at times hilarious day!

I just want to say an extra big thank you to Nick for the much needed chip butties and the "executive" parking - much, much appreciated.

Cheers guys :icon_salut:

WTF lol you lot aint wired up right ive been shouted at pointed at and shot at courtesy of nicks backfires pmsl wot a cracking day still grinning from ear to ear great bunch of people cracking croissants made very very welcome again tryiny to get me head straight for the next meet guess we woke up most of the peak district lol cheers for the chip buttys went down lovely thanks to the organisers again TOP JOB convoy of scoobys,sun,and great company dont get much better than that cheers all :occasion14:

WTF lol you lot aint wired up right ive been shouted at pointed at and shot at courtesy of nicks backfires pmsl wot a cracking day still grinning from ear to ear great bunch of people cracking croissants made very very welcome again tryiny to get me head straight for the next meet guess we woke up most of the peak district lol cheers for the chip buttys went down lovely thanks to the organisers again TOP JOB convoy of scoobys,sun,and great company dont get much better than that cheers all :occasion14:

Think its too many years of being exposed to V Power fumes! :D

This is just the honeymoon period - we will get worse! :wacko:

Think its too many years of being exposed to V Power fumes! :D

This is just the honeymoon period - we will get worse! :wacko:

Finallly found a Shell garage with plenty of V Power! Thanks to everyone for such a wicked day.

I'm off to find some vinyl ladybird graphics and some STi cable ties.

As already said its been a cracking day all round and a first time out for me with sidc so cheers for making me and my cuz welcome. Was great to see all the Scoobies in line and it made my day to see us all in the "executive parking at the pub" it gave the locals something to talk about haha.

I've got afew pics from today so will post them in here later when I get a chance!

Cheers

Nick

Check ebay mate. Loads on there and cheap. I splashed out on the order i just placed.

As Rachel said. A big thanks to all who took the time and effort to turn up. Its little things like the dedication of you guys that makes it all worth while.

Next run out will be Wales as a certain member (i will not name him or his silver classic) got a tad excited with the suicide sheep today. I will start the plans soon.

Lol u are nawty pmsl that pic has made me all wrong now I know the rest of the meets are gona get messy can't say again how much of a laugh I had and good to meet u all again and a final thanks from my old girl for being gentle to her as she was the oldest scoob out the lot still think you lot are wired up wrong lol

Lol u are nawty pmsl that pic has made me all wrong now I know the rest of the meets are gona get messy can't say again how much of a laugh I had and good to meet u all again and a final thanks from my old girl for being gentle to her as she was the oldest scoob out the lot still think you lot are wired up wrong lol

:lol: i'm sorry(ish) I just couldn't resist, just think yourself lucky that Nick hasn't come up with anything (yet)!

As for being wired up wrong . . . . . yep you're probably right!!!! ;)