Peak District Run 22Nd July

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a problem mate, I'll be posting up the route in the next couple of weeks so you can see then if you think it's manageable :thumbup:

i'm guessing if leaving from the sheffield area you'll be doing something like the Snake and Woodhead circular, lots of options around that area with some great driving roads and really nice views :)

i'm guessing if leaving from the sheffield area you'll be doing something like the Snake and Woodhead circular, lots of options around that area with some great driving roads and really nice views :)

This is pretty much the route planned so far Peak district run

The run will finish at the Ladybower Inn but then there is the option of carrying onto Nick's place for some pub grub :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Plan for the day is as follows:

Meet at Europa Subaru at around 10am for breakfast

Europa,

Granville Square,

48 Suffolk Road,

Sheffield,

S2 4AL

I should imagine we will be there for a hour or so therefore I anticipate we will start the run at around 11 -11.30am

Planned route here

As you'll see the route is approximately 2 hours long so we should be at the Ladybower Inn for around 1.30pm where we can have a drink and take those all important photos. From there it will be entirely up to you whether you want to head off home or follow me to take Nick up on his very kind offer of free chip butties at

The Fox and Hounds,

Marsh Lane,

Eckington,

Sheffield,

S21 5RH

If there's anything I've missed or just something you're not sure about then just shout and I'll do my best to give you a sensible answer :D

Cheers,

Rach

1. Little Vodka Goblin

2. Goofy

3. Bakerzone

4. ScoobieFloz

5. Nick78

6. Scoobyjoff

7. ScoobyJosh

8. Starsky5379

9. Dave1965 (possible)

10.ChrisW (possible)

11. Smiffy852 (possible)

12. dsemuk (will try my best, doing Relay for Life, early Sunday morning)

I'm going to have to duck out of this one, still driving around with 2 concrete blocks in the boot, due to the OS rear shock being seized up, hopefully Subaru will come through and let me have the replacement through warranty as it is less than a year old and has covered less miles than the warranty they offer.

1. Little Vodka Goblin

2. Goofy

3. ScoobieFloz

4. Nick78

5. Scoobyjoff

6. ScoobyJosh

7. Starsky5379

8. Dave1965 (possible)

9.ChrisW + 3

10. Smiffy852 (possible)

11. dsemuk (will try my best, doing Relay for Life, early Sunday morning)

I'm going to have to duck out of this one, still driving around with 2 concrete blocks in the boot, due to the OS rear shock being seized up, hopefully Subaru will come through and let me have the replacement through warranty as it is less than a year old and has covered less miles than the warranty they offer.

1. Little Vodka Goblin

2. Goofy

3. ScoobieFloz

4. Nick78

5. Scoobyjoff

6. ScoobyJosh

7. Starsky5379

8. Dave1965 (possible)

9.ChrisW (possible)

10. Smiffy852 (possible)

11. dsemuk (will try my best, doing Relay for Life, early Sunday morning)

Bad news Rich, hope you get it sorted soon.