Peak District Run 22Nd July

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not looking too good for me at the moment, just had a new up pipe fitted at scooby clinic yesterday and now one of my front calipers is sticking on which has caused the discs to warp, I might be picking up some second hand calipers discs and pads on Thursday so depends if I get them fitted in time or not !

Also my mate starsky who is on the list is going to have to drop out as his hawkeyes engine Is knackered, not having much luck at the minute between us !

I'll keep you posted

This is not looking too good for me at the moment, just had a new up pipe fitted at scooby clinic yesterday and now one of my front calipers is sticking on which has caused the discs to warp, I might be picking up some second hand calipers discs and pads on Thursday so depends if I get them fitted in time or not !

Also my mate starsky who is on the list is going to have to drop out as his hawkeyes engine Is knackered, not having much luck at the minute between us !

I'll keep you posted

List adjusted accordingly, hope you get the scoob sorted soon :thumbup:

Hi, scratch the (possible) its a yes from me now.

Just wondered, when you say we're meeting up for breakfast, are we planning on eating something before we go or shal I book a bed and breakfast, opposed to just a bed haha.

Fantastic news! We're having breakfast courtesy of Europa Subaru as they are laying on croissants at their premises :)

Consider it done. I presume you're going to give us a personal rendition of your singing on Sunday? :D

you never know lol my singing vioce is not the best lol wouldnt wana cause any distress to the local wooly sheep lookin forward to it now see you all sunday cheers :icon_salut:

YAY!!!!!!! Brilliant news (and not just because I thought we were going to lose the offer of chip butties ;) )

See you there :)

Yeh yeh i believe ya!

The offer of chip bitties still stands just excuse the road works outside they are not pretty !!

you never know lol my singing vioce is not the best lol wouldnt wana cause any distress to the local wooly sheep lookin forward to it now see you all sunday cheers :icon_salut:

But I thought you were going to be our entertainer for the day - did I get that wrong? :lol: I've spent over 3 hours cleaning Rubes today - whether she looks as good once I get to Sheffield only time will tell :carwash:

See you there!

Yeh yeh i believe ya!

The offer of chip bitties still stands just excuse the road works outside they are not pretty !!

Roadworks can be excused - loss of chip butties couldn't ;)

Final update guys (before you all get sick of me - Nick (Goofy) before you comment just shush lol).

Just had a text message from Europa to confirm that Subaru are bringing a couple of the Pro-R cars along to show and Europa themselves will have a BRZ on display. They've also invited some of their owners along too so all in all we should have a cracking day.

Cheers,

Rach