Highland Fling - Final Week!

almost there guys! last week to go so thought id just confirm that fridays details are meeting at Tesco Perth(Crieff Rd, Perth, PH1 2NR) which has 99 ron with prompt departure at 12 MIDDAY

saturday is meeting at Inverness, Vue cinema car park, Inverness retail park, 10am departure, so be there by 9.45 at the latest!

almost there guys! last week to go so thought id just confirm that fridays details are meeting at Tesco Perth(Crieff Rd, Perth, PH1 2NR) which has 99 ron with prompt departure at 12 MIDDAY

saturday is meeting at Inverness, Vue cinema car park, Inverness retail park, 10am departure, so be there by 9.45 at the latest!

So is this to confim its a SUBARU meeting and any other cars would just be inferior Dave? :smiley-taunt014:

Octane booster ready to go, camera/road angel wiring tidied up and hidden this morning. Looked at fitting the Bennen tow hook to the rear but it looks like a pain in the ass - universal must mean theres a car somewhere in the universe it will slot onto. If it wasn't pishing down i might have got the Perrin Wing Stiffies on as well. Hopefully it'll be a bit dryer before we go otherwise they can wait.

All it needs is a clean, tyre pressure check and some go juice and we're ready. Oh the wench needs to pack as well.....

Cannon battery is cahrged and ready i just need to decide if i'm bringing the A.R Drone to get some aerial shots when we all park up now it shoots pics and film.

It's an option i'll try and get it out and check the picture quality out. The new Mk2 version has high def cameras on it and mines a Mk1 so the pic's could be a bit crap. Might just lob it in the car anyway. Needs to be fairly calm with little to no wind or it just goes mental but we'll see.

New Cosworth filter fitted. Fluid checks in the next couple of days and we're set!

Rear Benen tow hook fitted looks ok to me need to fasion some sort fo bracket for the front one apparently.

Edited by davey l wrx

Just back from a 120mile round trip in the scoob.. probably the longest journey I had in it for months (maybe even over a year ago!).. All is well.. But I seem to have aquired a sore neck as a result :D:driving:.. This could be an interesting weekend :whistle:

I still haven't got the brakes fully worn in...... Might be a job for the trip to Inverness on friday. Having said that if the weather doesn't improve i'll be out buying some chain and an anchor!

Still need to give it a wash and hoover and check the oil, coolant, etc. Apart from that all set. i think

Edited by davey l wrx