Alcatraz on Watch

I have been watching this telly program on sky & noticed this week they had 4 bad guys pictures on the wall at the end of the program, if you have been watching it then you will know what i am talking about.

There had been only 3 episodes so how come 4 bad guys pictures were on the wall?

There was a episode missing from uk tv called Kit Nelson, either that my box didnt record it or the weans deleted it [has been known to happen a few times]

Anyway found a link to the missing program, it's quite a dark episode about a paedo kidnapping a young lad, maybe thats why it wasnt aired over here for some reason!

Is it just me missing this episode or anyone else spotted it also?

Alcatraz episode 3

I've seen all 4, been quite enjoying it too. Definitely aired on Watch HD on Sky anyway as I recorded it on the HD box :) Episode 5 recorded tonight :)

Noticed in watching it that there's some other programmes I'd quite like to watch on Watch too, shame they're mid series though :(

Watching that 'Touch' on Sky Atlantic as well with Kiefer Sutherland in, taking a while to get going that though.

Yeah sounds like the brats have been using the delete button.........

Touch is a program i am 50/50 split on just now, it's boring as hell until the last 5 mins when it all comes together.

Just wish Jack bauer sorry Martin Bohm would just start shooting people :P

Yeah sounds like the brats have been using the delete button.........

Touch is a program i am 50/50 split on just now, it's boring as hell until the last 5 mins when it all comes together.

Just wish Jack bauer sorry Martin Bohm would just start shooting people :P

Completely agree, it really needs to start going somewhere and with a bit more to get into from the off.

Alcatraz is the complete opposite, straight into it. It has all the hallmarks of a J.J. Abrams show all over it, even the music reminds me a bit of Lost! I quite like things that jump around from past to present all the time too, keeps you thinking :)

Yeah was defintley an episode ob wi the kiddy cuppa/kidnapper saw it a month or so ago. i "some how came across " the series downlaoded from the states. i never downloaded as i wod never dream off doin such a thing ofcourse :-P

shame that theres talk of it being a one off as they may not make the second series because it was a ratings flop in.the states. started off well with 10+million veiwers but think.its down to about 2mill or something because the yanks got fed up with it and didnt want another long.drawn.out show like lost leavin then wi more questions than answers.

touch i have to agree with 50/50 taking too long to get into it until the last 5mins or so. i have it srries linked and find myself fast forwarding through some of the drivel....until i see a gd bit and play.

another good comedy ive came across that the misus likes is TWO BROKE GIRLS starts here in the uk soon. missue fairly enjoyed the first season.about a paris hilton kinda girl that becomes broke and works in a dinner with another broke girl and try to get a muffin makin buisness on the side intp a success.just gota wait on season two being aired in usa now. think season 1 starts here next Month.

ones for me im for.is nxt series of sparticus to be made,game of thrones season two just started. ncis los angles. hawia 5.0, ncis normal. and next series of.true blood to be made.and wld like to see next series of stargate universe but that got cancled just as it was getin good

• 1 month later...

I bloody hate American networks :angry:

They always seem to asscan decent telly programs but keep the shat ones going :( like that dribble 'The 4400' x2 series or that mince 'Fringe' and the best of the worst 'Friends' [flame suit is ON' :lol: