1st April South West drive out

Hello all, I will be coming along tomorrow, heading down the A303 from Warminster jct and meeting with Terry and others at Exeter. Please don't mention the back corner, it's still a very sore point as the repair is only temporary until it can get to the body shop in a week or so.

Thanks for the sympathy so far guys, the other Impreza was completely wiped out, 25K and 4 years old.

I'll be bringing my camera and associated kit tomorrow, weather looks good so hopefully we can get some nice piccys in!

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow that is serious dedication lol and i have give mine a quick wash could not be arsed with polish and shit lol, so will be at exeter services about 10. 45 but not sure if im going on the cruise yet tho..... oh and p1 murch thinks he may not be able to make it

Isn't yours blue.... No polish will upset Terry for the blue side.... ;)

And indeed the weather did turn out lovely! Food, company and driving were all fantastic. I will post photos on here in the coming days.

An interesting drive when we split off to head back, a Fiesta attempting to out run Keith in a 3 wide overtake almost door to door and an owner of a Blue Classic who tried to remind me that blue is the colour of choice by leaving a nice rub on my back bumper in his haste to escape!

Looking forward to the next outing already.

And indeed the weather did turn out lovely! Food, company and driving were all fantastic. I will post photos on here in the coming days.

An interesting drive when we split off to head back, a Fiesta attempting to out run Keith in a 3 wide overtake almost door to door and an owner of a Blue Classic who tried to remind me that blue is the colour of choice by leaving a nice rub on my back bumper in his haste to escape!

Looking forward to the next outing already.

Shit , that was me in the car park .

Ever so sorry mate was watching a rock at the front end ,

Hope I haven't done any lasting damage , if I have let me know ..

Yeah good day guys, fiesta was very close. Decided to chill as Steph was getting a little concerned about speeds at times. Prob come on my own next time. Looking forward to meeting again soon. I saw your rub mark Plodster whilst following you.

I would just like to say thanks to all of you from all 3 clubs who made today a great day out. As stated before: great cars, super weather and a fantastic bunch of people. It is just what I needed. At various times of the day we had 21 different cars with us - even Alan Jeffries made an appearance!

evening all,

very good drive out today, cheers for sorting it guys!!

It was a very interesting drive back ;)

and that fiesta did get a little close!

i'm talking inches, and a swear he pulled out on purpose!

I will also post the pictures up soon. :D

A great day,with a good bunch of people,only time to get a good run in was the 25 miles on the A377, Bungy,was like old times!

Rubbing's racing!

Great scenery up on exmoor though,wouldn't have seen it if there was spirited driving going on!

A good day thanks!