1st April South West drive out

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i do hope to be with your providing my mods all go to plan I will be. My wagon is looking fab, but getting arches flared on sat due to a slight rub on heavy cornering now my springs have settled in. Also contemplating blackening my headlights this weekend.....

Unsure about this though...

i do hope to be with your providing my mods all go to plan I will be. My wagon is looking fab, but getting arches flared on sat due to a slight rub on heavy cornering now my springs have settled in. Also contemplating blackening my headlights this weekend.....

Unsure about this though...

How on earth do you black out headlamps..? as i really want to do that with mine..?

April 1st drive out to N Devon area

1. SpecT

2. Jimmer

3. Bungster

4. beefoss

5. j wrx tonkins

6. chrishornsey29

7. Neil wrx

8. Simon Driver

9. Criddy?

10. STImulant29

11. Adrian & Gemma

12. Plodster

13. Chris Hall

14. Scoobycatt

OK folks lets look at some times. Just had a comment that 09.00 at Paignton for a Sunday is a bit of an early start - true, so was thinking 11 at Exeter services? 10 from Paignton. Then Jimmer it is over to you for the route North. We could do with a decent photo stop going up there then the Porlock hill and FOOD! We then need a route home. Lets get this planned folks.

1. SpecT

2. Jimmer

3. Bungster

4. beefoss

5. j wrx tonkins

6. chrishornsey29

7. Neil wrx

8. Simon Driver

9. Criddy?

10. STImulant29

11. Adrian & Gemma

12. Plodster

13. Chris Hall

14. Scoobycatt

15. Paul Scooby-doo Beswick

16. Emz Street

hi terry!

is it ok for a pick up at tiverton services say 11.30 ish for say me,keith(beefoss)& criddy if he's coming?

then off on the north devon link road,to tiverton for the nice sedate drive to weddon cross,where there is a pub car park that should be able to accomadate us for a photo shoot,the pub is called the rest and be thankful!

after that its up to you guys but we can go through minehead or up the windy road of dunkery beacon,(where are new brakes may come in handy :driving::driving: !then porlock hill to colbone pub for lunch on top of porlock hill!carry on the a39 to barnstaple then the a377 back through crediton!

does that sound like a plan?

any more ideas appreciated! :thumbs:

1. SpecT

2. Jimmer

3. Bungster

4. beefoss

5. j wrx tonkins

6. chrishornsey29

7. Neil wrx

8. Simon Driver

9. Criddy?

10. STImulant29