1st April South West drive out

After our last succesful run out we decided to do it again. This time we intend to do a circular route starting from Exeter - up to Crediton, then to North Devon and round the coast - ending up at Exeter I guess. We will make a stop or two for food and photos. This route is NOT set in stone.

Add your names folks!

1. SpecT

2. Jimmer

3. Bungster

Edited by spect
  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also there is a fish bar restaurant in lynton,there is a car park opposite a restaurant called rafferty's that should accomodate us!

bungy i knew you would be up for it,it brings back good memories! in the chevette! :English-flag:

Edited by jimmer

Porlock, Exmoor Lynton! Amazing roads, just watch out for the unpredictable sheep!

Wouldn't be the first time they've walked out in front of me

i have had deer too! they looked me straight in the eye,stunned didnt know which way to go!

so who's up for venison or lamb?

Bollocks , I've just remembered my brakes need doing , can't do that road with my manky two pots I'll end up in the hedge .

Best be gee-ing up lewisscoob for my 4 pots .

I thought the same thing! Maybe better to go up porlock hill then down it,its a bloody 1 in 4, then down the toll road to get to minehead !

1. SpecT

2. Jimmer

3. Bungster

4. beefoss

5. j wrx tonkins

6. chrishornsey29

7. Neil wrx

Count me on this one as well. No brake issues for me, in fact there bloody awesome at the mo. Putting the prodive 4 pot caliper upgrade on the fronts was well worth it. They stood up well for our last drive out. No brake fade for me :headbang:

Oh your scooby is so perfect Neil you bugger! Lol!

You don't want me,bungy or Chris behind you going down porlock hill,it may not be that perfect afterwards!

Nice to see so many names down so early!

Nice one jimmer. Wouldn't be the first time the scoobs had someone smack it in the rear. Wouldn't want to be responsible for a pile up of scoobs at the bottome of porlock hill.

Good to see that the SW Scoobie contingent have got it going on. :English-flag:

Have you ever done porlock hill?

If you havnt,its amazing if you don't get stuck behind someone or meet oncomming traffic,some great hairpin bends!

Bungy's done it hard in his old chevette years ago with me co pilot!

Think we should go in devon chat if we want to banter anymore! You know what terry is like! Lol