Have you been spotted?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

white wrx stickered with black alloys up driving on the a2 at 11.30 pm on 10th june turned off at black heath looke like it was having fun with a punto or somfing, i was in the red nissan micra drving off home doin a nice 55 mph (envious of you)

7.30am ish this morning was a type r scooby sonic blue,just by The Fox pub on the A2 in teynham.You were scuffling through the boot and looked to be dropping someone off.I would have tooted but did'nt think id get the same respect in my long wheel base iveco daily van as i would in my scooby.................face-icon-small-happy.gif

"That was me. On me way home after practice.. I was sooo knackered........... I just about managed to flash in time.

I wondered if it was you, being a local in a red one..

Any good up by the airport?

-------------------------

revO evoM "

Hiya...

Laker road was busy,,, first off with the little nova's n corsa's.... then the pulsars and Civic Type r's blasting around...... Might go back up there this friday for a tear about.

No police either (maybe i speak too soon !)

<< That was me. On me way home after practice.. I was sooo knackered........... I just about managed to flash in time. >>

Hi to all of you up Laker road, Rochester on Friday night.. spoke to Looney toon, but didnt get a chance to speak to the rest of you all....

Darn police ! Although they weren't stupid sending up 2 blonde policewomen to take down all our reg no's !

May be up there again soon, look out for us !

Montyface-icon-small-happy.gif

I had a wander up there myself to have a look, on the way home about 10.45 pm.

Not good timing though, as when I pulled in, two coppers pulled out and everyone was leaving.

Saw one new age blue Scoob parked up on the left and some poor sod in a Red RS Turbo having the ?rubber glove? treatment being performed on his car.

I just turned round and went home. face-icon-small-smile.gif

Monty, was that you I saw on Princes about 5.15 on Sunday?

Monty

will be up Laker Rd on Friday with a few others around 10pm if your going to be up there, this time i hope the police leave us alone and let us get on with the fun and games.

Those female officers were a bit of awight though , wonder if they like to use there hand cuffs at home though face-icon-small-wink.gif

see you there

Tony