Have you been spotted?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No I'm not offended. I might be old enough to be your mum but it is my own car with reg. ending in SUB. This is my 2nd Scooby and I enjoy hurtling down the A2 especially the new section past Rochester bridge. Sorry I didn't smile back, it takes us oldies time to focus!!!!!! This is in response to Montythegod Thurs May 6th. Only joined today and read message.

Anyone seen the silver classic running around medway city estate yesterday on i think German registration plates (got a wave from the friendly co-pilot),Armed forces ???

Anyone seen a skoda in thier rear view mirror while trying to engage warp drive down the A2face-icon-small-happy.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Did you see the tasty piece of jap exotica on the trailer,i had to chip it off the hard shoulder back at the Wilmington turn off.The driver claimed it just lost power with out warning,but it had got so hot the dizzy cap had melted!!

P.S if you ever see me in a queue on the A2 take a different lane cos i have a knack of allways getting in the slowest.(this also applies to Banks,post offices etc).face-icon-small-happy.gif