SIDC trackday - 17th September

Last I heard, JohnS sent out a bulk email to all of us currently signed up for the above event, informing us that if we didn't get any more entrants, they might have to cancel due to lack of numbers?

Anybody heard anything else?

It would be a shame to have this happen, where are all the track monkeys these days????

Has the SIDC considered opening up the trackday to other forums (those "nasty" Evo boys, for example)? ;)

Russell

Edited by WUZ

Been thinking about this one.. Was considering going along to an IAM organised day next year but this is MUCH cheaper.. but.. can't make a decision on whether to go down until a couple days before :(

Also my track record with mobile SIDC events arent exacly great with the exception of the Heelin' Fling :driving:

Martin, I sent the email to those who have attended one of our days before, so if this is your first event I won;t have you in my email list. Expect future emails from me for next years events though :D

It is very much looking like the event will go ahead, but we do need another 11 people to break even at the moment.

John

Last I heard, JohnS sent out a bulk email to all of us currently signed up for the above event, informing us that if we didn't get any more entrants, they might have to cancel due to lack of numbers?

Anybody heard anything else?

It would be a shame to have this happen, where are all the track monkeys these days????

Has the SIDC considered opening up the trackday to other forums (those "nasty" Evo boys, for example)? ;)

Russell

Wuz if it was 2 weeks later mate id be up for it WL will be comming out to strech his legs again the cars been running well touch wood (my Heed) love a few EVO scalps.. come on folks get the names down