Midlands Members

Goofy

Hey Guys

Just to keep you updated, Myself and Mark (Warrior08)have teamed up to take on the role of Midland Regional Organisers. This will cover the whole of the West Midlands and East Midlands areas.

We are currently working really hard to bring together a long line of meets and events for us all to to, but this is where we need your help.

We need you guys to let us know you are out there and that you fall into the "Midlands" Regional Group"

If you are from any part of the Midlands please put your name down in the list below so that we know how many we are working with when we consider events etc.

Also feel free to PM either of us with ANY suggestions of things you want to see happen here in the Midlands.

At the end of the day this is YOUR club and we want you to enjoy it

Many thanks and hope to see you all soon

Nick

East Midlands Members

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I'm Craig from Northamptonshire, just seen this post so thought I'd say hello. Look forward to any meets, can't make Alton towers though as I'm on a rally course.

Your just showing off now Craig! :P Anyhows mate if you have any ideas of what you would like to see organised just give me or that half wit Nick (Goofy) a shout and we'll try and sort it out. :thumbup:

Your just showing off now Craig! :P Anyhows mate if you have any ideas of what you would like to see organised just give me or that half wit Nick (Goofy) a shout and we'll try and sort it out. :thumbup:

Now listen here ROBIN with your little gay green tights on. jealousy wont get you anywhere. :stupid:

Hi James, Welcome to the forum mate :hello: Have you got any pics bud? Have you seen the thread about our trip to Alton Towers in October? Looks set to be a good day and a briliant opportunity to meet up and let us know what you would like to see happen in your area! :)

Mark.

Thanks Mark, I have not had the chance to upload some pics yet, hopefully get some up tonight

Yea seen the thread about Alton towers, sounds good, not sure whether not I can make it or not, hopefully I can.

Thanks Mark, I have not had the chance to upload some pics yet, hopefully get some up tonight

Yea seen the thread about Alton towers, sounds good, not sure whether not I can make it or not, hopefully I can.

Be great if you can make it mate, but remember if you have any ideas let us know. Keep an eye on these regional forums and they will keep you updated with things that are going on. Myself and Nick (Goofy) who is the other R.O for the Midlands have plenty in the pipeline to keep you all entertained! :icon_salut:

hya all just joined sidc,user name scoobyjoff,real name jonathan but prefer joff lol,i drive a 1993 classic wrx import and hail from whatton nr nottingham but origanaly from leicester,hope to get involved and meet you guys cheers all :occasion14:

Hi Joff, There are defintely enough of us now to have a decent regular meet. I will have a chat with Nick and get everthing finalised and set up asap. As soon as we have sorted it we will let you know. Have you got any ideas or suggestions for any meets? :icon_salut:

Please keep this list updated so we know who we have in the Midlands area -

1 - Goofy (Nick)

2 - Warrior08 (Mark)

3 - Ross0787

4 - Smiffy852

5 - lotusodc

6 - scoobyjoff

7 - Cubic

8 - Kad 16v

9 - Buttons

10 - Matty WR1

11 -