Midlands Members

Goofy

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stu couldnt believe his bad luck! First time out in his shiny new upgrade and was already starting to wonder whether he had bitten of more than he could chew.

money-graphics-2007_883719a.jpg

:occasion14:

Sorry for the delay mate, your mum rang...

ladyAJ.jpg

She was telling me about when you ran away from home and sent you a note saying, "Do not come home and all will be forgiven." :laughing4:

Ha Ha! Thats a blatant and wholy unfair use of your authority Stu! But fair play all the same.

I think in the interest of the ever increasing weirdness of my photobucket account I think we should call it a draw.

Well played my friend :evil::occasion14:

Phew! Was running out of come-backs! :occasion14:

Yeah, slightly below the belt there I must admit ;)

OMG where are you guys finding these pictures or maybe i would rather not know.

Anyway have you pair finished hi jacking my regional group with your (slightly amusing) trash? :chairfall:

Right Nick, two points I would like to raise with you here -

1 - I believe that you were the first one to pull a slightly dodgy picture off the internet in a backhand move to try and embarrass me. and....

2 - Whats all this "MY regional group" talk?? should that not read OUR regional group????????

Edited by warrior08

Right Nick, two points I would like to raise with you here -

1 - I believe that you were the first one to pull a slightly dodgy picture off the internet in a backhand move to try and embarrass me. and....

2 - Whats all this "MY regional group" talk?? should that not read OUR regional group????????

Your obsession with a Robin costume had to be aired with the group mate. And i put MY as it was me who started this thread and its gone completely off track as per the norm lol.