Fed up driving an old shed!

No not the 555 thats tucked away for a later date :) My crappy daily runner will be going to a new home and has been replaced with this :banana:

Whiteblobeyepics001-1.jpg

Whiteblobeyepics002-1.jpg

Whiteblobeyepics004.jpg

The 555 is 1 of 500 saloons and i have seen more of them than i have of these.

Its a white 05 uk sti. Its got an exhaust on it that will wake the dead ( full blitz nur spec ) :) i drove past my mates works van earlier and set of his alarm :unsure:

Anyway now i have no excuse for coming along to some events / meets :)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks superb in white but needs lowered and a nice set of 18's IMHO

How do you find it to drive compared to a classic? I found newages a bit dull :laughing4:

Coilovers and wheels are on the list! ( its getting longer by the minute ) ( the list that is :rotfl: )

To be honest i didnt drive it to hard on the way up due to all the speed cameras but the six speed box is going to take a bit to get used to compared to the short box thats in the 555. I kept forgetting there was a sixth gear there on the way up the road :lol:

6 speed boxes seem strange for a while, but when you get used to it, watch how much of an aR5e of yorself when you go back to a 5. I keep almost hitting reverse in my "new" punto runabout since the missus got rid of her 407 coupe and I gave her my Mondeo TDCi.

BTW, that is a gorgeous STi

Looking good brer!

just need to find another newly laid stretch of tarmac for another Evo vs Scoob photoshoot!

(ps , I heard you running all over the village tonight while I was out painting the fence)

Yep need to look for a new location! I am not sure how long it will be before i get the police at the door or lynched by the folk in my street! :driving::cussing::boobies: The nur spec system might not be on it for ever!

Yep need to look for a new location! I am not sure how long it will be before i get the police at the door or lynched by the folk in my street! :driving::cussing::boobies: The nur spec system might not be on it for ever!

I've got a brand new bung if you want to quieten it down a bit. (not sure if it'll fit but you're welcome to try it)