car action day castlecombe april 09, 2011 stand

You should be alright actually - J17 M4 onto the A350 into Chippenham... Follow the road (and the signs to Combe) and you'll not miss Morrisons ;)

That said, if you guys want to head straight there and meet us on the stand I could post your tickets to you in advance of next week if it helps?

we shall meet you at morrisons then :driving:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

01) phil (pay/collect on the day)

02) jamie (pay/collect on the day)

03) hammer (pay/collect on the day)

04) johnah84 (poss)

05) stum450n (press pass)

06) p1 Murch (pay/collect on the day)

07) matty wr1 (PAID/collect on the day)

08) Bailey73 (pay/collect on the day)

09) bakerzone (PAID)

10) vimmy (PAID/collect on the day)

11) garoge9012 (pay/collect on the day)

12) 733tcaptsteady

Please note: All reduced rate tickets have now sold - you can still buy tickets on the gate but we'll only be able to let you on the stand if you are a full club member.

For all that are attending, particularly those collecting tickets from me on the morning of the show, be sure to read the convoy post for times and locations.

01) phil (pay/collect on the day)

02) jamie (pay/collect on the day)

03) hammer (pay/collect on the day)

04) johnah84 (poss)

05) stum450n (press pass)

06) p1 Murch (pay/collect on the day)

07) matty wr1 (PAID/collect on the day)

08) Bailey73 (pay/collect on the day)

09) bakerzone (PAID)

10) vimmy (PAID/collect on the day)

11) garoge9012 (pay/collect on the day)

12) 733tcaptsteady

Please note: All reduced rate tickets have now sold - you can still buy tickets on the gate but we'll only be able to let you on the stand if you are a full club member.

For all that are attending, particularly those collecting tickets from me on the morning of the show, be sure to read the convoy post for times and locations.

I will be coming from Worcester with a four year old son in tow; so probably best I meet you on the stand.

Jase

Edited by 733tcaptsteady

Thanks everyone that made it down, was an absolutely fantastic day made all the better with the excellent company!

JapFest is a now a must in my mind - if its even half as good as today, we'll be in for a corker! Anyone who doesn't yet have a ticket, get one! ;)

Thanks again and if any of you were snapping pics, get em up! :)

Brilliant day fellas was nice to meet you all and roll on japfest and i hope i dont catch the sun like i did today, i look like a lobster lol

Yeah, I know the feeling! Was banging on at Matty about the excellent sun tan lotion I used in the morning... Completely forgetting I hadn't put any on my face. Ooops! Kinda sore now ;)

Seems it was my day for forgetting everything eh! Still, good day - love it when a plan cones together! ;)

Oh, and please tell me I'm not the only one being punished for being gone all day by being forced to watch mamamia?!? Fooking hateful! :(

Nope, Sam knows better than to make me sit and watch that.. Infact she just hates me being in the same room as her :rotfl:

Edited by Bailey73

I tried to pop over and say hi but nobody was there, although luckily I managed to meet two of you at Gordano Services!!

The cars on the stand looked mint, hopefully be able to show mine with you next time :)

Unfortunately cant make Japfest, look forward to meeting more of you...

PS I also am suffering from face burn as the missus brought sun tan OIL not lotion.... Typical woman!!

Oh and she suffers from small car syndrome! (that's to the guys I met on the M5!!!)

She took some pics of track and the show I'll upload some of the pics when she's sorted through them :)

I tried to pop over and say hi but nobody was there, although luckily I managed to meet two of you at Gordano Services!!

The cars on the stand looked mint, hopefully be able to show mine with you next time :)

Unfortunately cant make Japfest, look forward to meeting more of you...

PS I also am suffering from face burn as the missus brought sun tan OIL not lotion.... Typical woman!!

Oh and she suffers from small car syndrome! (that's to the guys I met on the M5!!!)

She took some pics of track and the show I'll upload some of the pics when she's sorted through them :)

Yep that was me and jay mate looking forward for you to join us at future events you car sounded nice as you overtook jay , looked like your son was enjoying it mate :headbang: