car action day castlecombe april 09, 2011 stand

Spring Performance Car Action Day - Saturday, April 09, 2011

Spring Peformance Car Action Day 2011

One of the most popular events on the track day show calendar, the Spring Performance Car Action Day attracts well over a 100 performance car clubs representing just about every type of performance car available.

The crowded display area is ‘Mecca’ for performance car enthusiasts with hundreds of cars on display. We welcome back the Gloucester Drift Club who brought more cars and a more spectacular display last year.

Be sure to check this out for 2011 as its going to be even bigger!

£10 Admission, £8 in advance booking. Under 16's Free

£35 Track Session, £30 in advance booking - email for more info - maria@castlecombecircuit.co.uk

Tickets and track time now available.

This event has sold out in the past so book your track time today.

For pictures of last year's "Spring Performance Action Day" click on the link below: (Courtesy of Trackside Images)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/castlecombecircuit/sets/72157624250658524/

See club displays representing most performance car manufacturer including:

106 RALLYE REGISTER

BMW CAR CLUB

CLIO SPORT

MERCEDES-BENZ

FORD CAR OWNERS CLUB

PORSCHE CLUB GB

FRENCH SPORTS CARS (3 regions)

RS OWNERS

TALK-TORQUE (SOMERSET & WILTS)

VAUXHALL DRIVERS CLUB (SOUTH WEST)

VAUXSPORT

WILTS V-DUB CLUB

UK SAABS

SUBARU CLUB

MITSUBISHI CLUB

HONDA CLUB

+ Over 70 Mixed Marque Clubs & Groups.

Starts 8:30am Ends 5:00pm

Trackside Images

if any one would like to come on the stand for this one could you put your name down please

thanks

jamie

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tickets should be in the shop soon.. Just awaiting confirmation from Castle Combe on the Stand space etc

Heard back today and unfortunately because of the time it would take to process the tickets and subsequent payments/postage we're not going to be able to stock tickets in the club shop. They're still avaiable from Combe at a reduced rate until 1st April and at the gate on the day.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

To confirm, we WILL have stand space and stand passes for a minimum 12 cars.

Heard back today and unfortunately because of the time it would take to process the tickets and subsequent payments/postage we're not going to be able to stock tickets in the club shop. They're still avaiable from Combe at a reduced rate until 1st April and at the gate on the day.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

To confirm, we WILL have stand space and stand passes for a minimum 12 cars.

Stand Passes have just been sent to me so I'll get them distributed before the event

With regards to tickets, the advice given was that it'll probably be easier to purchase them on the gate as we go in.

Stand Passes have just been sent to me so I'll get them distributed before the event

With regards to tickets, the advice given was that it'll probably be easier to purchase them on the gate as we go in.

Right then, turns out that Combe aren't issuing stand passes again this year but I now have 9 entry tickets for anyone that wants them. £8 a ticket, first come, first served. PM me for details - to be clear, all tickets are sold on behalf of the club (only we don't have time to get them in the shop).

Right then, turns out that Combe aren't issuing stand passes again this year but I now have 9 entry tickets for anyone that wants them. £8 a ticket, first come, first served. PM me for details - to be clear, all tickets are sold on behalf of the club (only we don't have time to get them in the shop).

Six Four tickets left. :) PM me if you're interested.

To give everyone opportunity to meet up beforehand and for those who have purchased tickets from the club (via me) to get their tickets etc I thought it best to post up meet times etc as far in advance as possible.

Show starts 8:30am and ends 5:00pm - for anyone coming later in the day please let me know ahead of time if possible as we need to tell Combe on the day exactly how many we have on the stand. Access will be limited as of 11:00am (although you should still be able to get to the stand with your car, it will be more difficult).

We will be entering Combe for the stand from the Chippenham Road Entrance (Area K)

Stand location:

We are in K15 and K16.

post-17245-0-60545600-1301220209.jpg

Convoy and Meeting times:

Stop One: 07:00am Meet at the A419 Southbound layby just outside of Swindon

LEAVE 07:15am

post-17245-0-52013800-1301220231.png

Link to Map

Stop Two: 07:45am Meet at Morrisons Supermarket (Main Carpark), Chippenham

LEAVE 08:00am for Castle Combe

post-17245-0-56499400-1301220249.jpg

Link to Map

Any questions, either post them below or send me a PM. For anyone that needs it, send me a PM and I'll give you my mobile number :D

WHAT TIME!!!!!!!! :redcard:

:icon_butt: :icon_butt: :icon_butt:

will need to see how I pan out with this one, me and early mornings lol!!! yeah right.... :P :P :P

Yeah, didn't think to check what time it started before I text you mate, any time before 11am should be fine though... We all know how much you like to squeeze in an early morning round of crazy golf at the weekends! ;)

I'd like to put my car on the stand. just to confirm; turn up before 8:30 and make way to stand, no stand pass needed.

Have just update my membership but its not showing yet :)

Cheers

Jase

Yes, that's right. May be easier to meet the convoy in Chippenham though, wouldn't want you sat all on your own waiting for us lot to rock up ;)

not sure how me and phil are gonna meet you, as the convoy meet is a bit out the way as we will be coming up from bristol way m5/m4 would it be ok to meet at the entrance or something?? there will only be one car as phil is not bringing his.

You should be alright actually - J17 M4 onto the A350 into Chippenham... Follow the road (and the signs to Combe) and you'll not miss Morrisons ;)

That said, if you guys want to head straight there and meet us on the stand I could post your tickets to you in advance of next week if it helps?