car action day castlecombe april 09, 2011 stand

LOL! me too and i had factor 20 on all day lol!!! :brickwall:

cracking weather, great day.... :headbang:

Yeah, I know the feeling! Was banging on at Matty about the excellent sun tan lotion I used in the morning... Completely forgetting I hadn't put any on my face. Ooops! Kinda sore now ;)

I tried to pop over and say hi but nobody was there, although luckily I managed to meet two of you at Gordano Services!!

The cars on the stand looked mint, hopefully be able to show mine with you next time :)

Unfortunately cant make Japfest, look forward to meeting more of you...

PS I also am suffering from face burn as the missus brought sun tan OIL not lotion.... Typical woman!!

Oh and she suffers from small car syndrome! (that's to the guys I met on the M5!!!)

She took some pics of track and the show I'll upload some of the pics when she's sorted through them :)

lol didnt actually bring any suncream borrowed some of phils which i think was out of date, as it didnt work!! my face,neck and arms are on fire :redcard:

gillette shame we didnt see you at the stand but at least you caught us at the garage which was me and phil, hopefully see you at the next meet then buudy if you cant make japfest :thumbup:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was great to meet you guys and was a great day out too, I had a pink t-shirt which masked the fact that I didnt notice how pink my face was with sunburn during the day...I look like a lobster lol.

I'll try and get to Japfest with sun lotion and my favourite desert camo floppy hat :)

hang on a minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he ISN'T my son he's 18 and a mate......... he cant help that he's short and baby faced ( but we don't let him forget it)

AND.................do I really look that old!?!? LOL

I am really gutted about Japfest but I'm definately looking forward to coming to some meets soon!!

Jays cars looking lovely, even the missus gave the seal of approval (even gave me permission to leave our convoy to play!!)

Nice to meet you guys though and thank you for being so friendly!!

hang on a minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he ISN'T my son he's 18 and a mate......... he cant help that he's short and baby faced ( but we don't let him forget it)

AND.................do I really look that old!?!? LOL

I am really gutted about Japfest but I'm definately looking forward to coming to some meets soon!!

Jays cars looking lovely, even the missus gave the seal of approval (even gave me permission to leave our convoy to play!!)

Nice to meet you guys though and thank you for being so friendly!!

LMAO!!! i didnt think it was your son mate i think phil may need glasses

:laughing4: wondered what he was on about lol yeah was good to have a little play on the motorway could see you was loving it :thumbup:

haha first time ive really had a play with any thing worth playing with! around my way its only saxo's and corsa's :(

cheers guy's lol oh my mate found it funny you thought he was my sun lol i'm not goin to let him forget that

see ya at some meet soon hopefully

haha first time ive really had a play with any thing worth playing with! around my way its only saxo's and corsa's :(

cheers guy's lol oh my mate found it funny you thought he was my sun lol i'm not goin to let him forget that

see ya at some meet soon hopefully

:rotfl::rotfl: sorry mate feel a right plonker now he just looked a bit small in the car to me

haha thats fine bud.. we are always taking the piss out of him for it lol any ideas on what i can do to mine next as been at pcad yesterday makes me want to go mental on it but not really sure waht to do?

what is your current spec and what is your car running mate ?

i honestly dont know what its runnin but its goin for a re map in a few weeks nothing major just trying to get it running right(maybe a few more pops and bangs lol) its only got a straight through system cats out and all and a baily's dump valve!! thats its goes really well tho.....i can keep up with my mates evo and thats 330bhp ish..... but your guess is as good as mine lol

whats yours running? if i ever get rid of my classic yours is the shape i want next!

i honestly dont know what its runnin but its goin for a re map in a few weeks nothing major just trying to get it running right(maybe a few more pops and bangs lol) its only got a straight through system cats out and all and a baily's dump valve!! thats its goes really well tho.....i can keep up with my mates evo and thats 330bhp ish..... but your guess is as good as mine lol

whats yours running? if i ever get rid of my classic yours is the shape i want next!

how is your baileys running mate? as mine ran like a bag of shit with one on gear changes where rubbish and think it was also leaking boost i also hear they aint good for scoobys so went standard for a while and gotta say hell of a difference but in the end missed my sad pathetic phhhhssshhhttt and got a hks ssqv which runs and sounds a treat...... p.s i love them really :laughing4:

Edited by j wrx tonkins

mine is ok.. i need to take it apart now and again to clean it as it sticks and doesn't close properly so i lose boost! but it will sort its self after a few hard dump's but not ideal i want a different one but dont really know what to get!! some people have said get a blow off valvr but to be honest not sure what to get.... idea's welcome....

theres a few that are ment to be good like turbosmart,forge,blitz or hks depends what you want it to sound like you could allways go on youtube and have a listen to them, personally i would choose hks or you could go back to standard depends how much you would miss the sound.

If you've an iPhone there's an app called iBoost. In the settings you can choose between the different sounds created by different makes - might save searching all over t'internet :)