Best place to buy aeroblade wipers ?

Needing new wiper blades for the two cars.

Went with areoblades the last time and they've been fine.

Where's the best place to buy them? Got them from dealer last time at an okay price but am sure there's cheaper places out there.

Are aeroblades the best to go for ?

"Best place to buy" ???

"Is there anything better" ?

Always better to do homework before buying I feel.

Is there something better than the aeroblades, or just as good as but not as expensive - now that's simple surely. :lol:

Had wipers before that I found streaky, noisy and didn't last long. Really would like to try avoid that.

Think they were about £30 last time.

Bosch wasn't to be considered, bought few years back and unimpressed.

Edited by C_WRX

Slightly off-topic, I use screenwash from Lidl or Aldi (not sure which) and it's never frozen up on me, even if screen is hard ice covered, a scoot from the washer bottle clears it instantly, last year on way to the Snowman Rally, we went across Rannoch moor the temp gauge showed -13 and even with the windchill factor they still never froze. It's only a £5 or so for 5 litre bottle and wsell worth every penny.

Slightly off-topic, I use screenwash from Lidl or Aldi (not sure which) and it's never frozen up on me, even if screen is hard ice covered, a scoot from the washer bottle clears it instantly, last year on way to the Snowman Rally, we went across Rannoch moor the temp gauge showed -13 and even with the windchill factor they still never froze. It's only a £5 or so for 5 litre bottle and wsell worth every penny.

Interesting,do you use just the wash or is it diluted?????

Sorry Colin :blush:

Kenny

You can get either michelin or goodyear aeroblades in costco's for a tenner a blade. Havent tried them though so cant comment if they are any good. Anyone tried them?

Goodyear ones, and yes I've tried them and they are great.

Not tried any other aero blades though, so just a "great" compared to normal worn wipers.