Fao Wilky

ooooooooooh splumph - nuff said...

Pretty much what i said on the Fri when we were setting up the stand when Campbell said move that Impreza before someone hits it with a truck, it was parked next to the Hankook van in the middle of a passageway. Never had a camera for that piece of joyful manouvering but the next morning when we pulled open the easy up and he asked me to put the Impreza out i pretty much went ooooooooooh splumph, grabbed my camera and handed it to one of the helpers for the day and said point this camera at that car as i am about to do something i never thought i would do in a million years. After that i had to unload the Grp A Cosworth off the trailer and onto the stand, again it was ooooohh splumph. Dog leg first with one fierce mother of a clutch was not easy to do slow mavouvering but i got it to the stand only stalling it just the 3 times. Think the grin across my face was only beaten by Imys after she got out the Grp A 400hp RWD Cosworth after a lap of the circuit.

Think i will sell the Banana now as life can not get better after driving BAT

Fancy another project Callum ?

http://www.dialynx.co.uk/reviews_peter_wolf.htm

ps: Your a lucky lucky man Grant.... :)

Hmmmmmmmm.............I remember being in Germany in the 80's and the Audi sponsor at the time and the colors the rally cars were painted was HB cigarettes, as in the photo. They were fearsome and rough so we used to say that HB = Hitlers Best! lol

Edited by Wilky
Great topic title, great car

Nice to see you also got a mention in the first picture Chris!

Look at the Audi in the background which is also in HB colors.

Look at the two words above where the number on the door goes

drop the letter B and the URG and bingo! its you!!!!

:)

Pretty much what i said on the Fri when we were setting up the stand when Campbell said move that Impreza before someone hits it with a truck, it was parked next to the Hankook van in the middle of a passageway. Never had a camera for that piece of joyful manouvering but the next morning when we pulled open the easy up and he asked me to put the Impreza out i pretty much went ooooooooooh splumph, grabbed my camera and handed it to one of the helpers for the day and said point this camera at that car as i am about to do something i never thought i would do in a million years. After that i had to unload the Grp A Cosworth off the trailer and onto the stand, again it was ooooohh splumph. Dog leg first with one fierce mother of a clutch was not easy to do slow mavouvering but i got it to the stand only stalling it just the 3 times. Think the grin across my face was only beaten by Imys after she got out the Grp A 400hp RWD Cosworth after a lap of the circuit.

Think i will sell the Banana now as life can not get better after driving BAT

Nice one Grant ;)