How Good Is This Spec D

This forum really is going to the dogs JC cant even say buttplugg now! Nazi mods spring to mind you cant even have a laugh these days its sad times indeed.

Having a laugh and going out of your way to insult someone are two very different things. I said NOTHING about not being able to say butt plug, I merely stated that it's not on to make a personal attack against someone purely because they went overboard with the text options in ebay.

Surely that's no too much to ask is it, a bit of courtesy?

What a load of old codswhallop!!!!

Even if I was in the market for a spec-discrete model, I doubt I could be bothered to even speak to a guy who came up with that crappy advert.....he'd probably have you there for hours feeding you bullsh@t about how this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to own the bestest car on the planet ever!!!!

:thumbup:

Dear god! What on earth has he been smoking??? :thumbup:

perhaps the advert is so massive that you will just expect the car is great and miss the bit with the problems with the car...? or that it's an import...

One thing that I'm curious about though, is what exactly about it means that its worth £40,000????

The boy is dreaming, just look up Spec Ds on Pistoffheads, listing them all about 10-13k...

Says bidding has ended, guess that it didn't sell seeing that the highest bid never met the reserve...

Edited by thefastone