How Great Is Your Impreza?

Just had to 'nip' 6 miles to the supermarket on a very nice, well surfaced back road for something for dinner.

It's sunny, very dry and the roads are pretty clean compared to how they've been!

Scooby bloody doo!!!!

It's just magic to drive a car that handles well, can pass other road users in sections of road you wouldn't even dream of in the daily driver and sounds so so good. Long live my Scoob, may all the days be dry and may potholes be made illegal!!!

I love my car!

I had to do a 300 mile round trip for a 30 minute meeting today.

Client goes to me "did you drive up just for this?"

I go "yup, and I dont mind :hello: "

I love the burble from the RA and get a nice rumble, even at 60 mph.

I don't even get het up about folk that overtake, I know the power is there if I need it.

managed to do it in just over a tank too!

I've noticed recently that mine's just not right somehow... Felt really vague and unresponsive on the runs in an out of town and to/from work..

... but... Give it a long journey and a good road and by god does it come out of hibernation, totally different animal and despite the cost of filling up these day (which is gettign silly) sand the insurance costs jumping up again (on both cars this year :rotfl: ) It makes absolute perfect sense to own one! Anyone with a millileter of petrol in their veins should expereince driving an Impreza at least once in their life!!

Just a shame I don't get the same opportunities to drive it these days.. But when it does come out to play yahoo.gif

However, surprisingly the measly Ford Ka fills the low end of the scale brilliantly!.. Great in town performance is naturally poor by comparison.. But the wee thing doesn't have stick the road with a wheel at every corner and it's so chuckable in the corners! Would easily reccomend one! Don't expect build quality but grip levels are 'relatively' the same as the scoob and dare I say it, turns in better than the scoob! (wouldn't want to have an accident in one though... :hello: )

Just had to 'nip' 6 miles to the supermarket on a very nice, well surfaced back road for something for dinner.

It's sunny, very dry and the roads are pretty clean compared to how they've been!

Scooby bloody doo!!!!

It's just magic to drive a car that handles well, can pass other road users in sections of road you wouldn't even dream of in the daily driver and sounds so so good. Long live my Scoob, may all the days be dry and may potholes be made illegal!!!

I love my car!

MMMmmmmm i know that feeling very well, think i may go out for a blast tonight as it's mighty fine

Long live the burble :rotfl:

I live just 3 miles from work and am lookin for a new job at least 20 miles away!

Still though - I prefer to go home via the scenic route just so I can enjoy the experience of driving my baby!

At 41yr old - I had promised myself that at some point in my life I would own a supercar (even if it was only for 1 year of my life)..... maybe a porsche or an old ferrari.

I have this yearning no longer - why would I -

I have everything I need in my scoob.... stuff the petrol/insurance - life's too short.

Love the grip

Love the acceleration

Love my burble!

Love Scoob.

Thank God for the Impreza

;-)

I live just 3 miles from work and am lookin for a new job at least 20 miles away!

Still though - I prefer to go home via the scenic route just so I can enjoy the experience of driving my baby!

At 41yr old - I had promised myself that at some point in my life I would own a supercar (even if it was only for 1 year of my life)..... maybe a porsche or an old ferrari.

I have this yearning no longer - why would I -

I have everything I need in my scoob.... stuff the petrol/insurance - life's too short.

Love the grip

Love the acceleration

Love my burble!

Love Scoob.

Thank God for the Impreza

;-)

Also 41 and can't agree more. I LUV MY SCOOBY

My scoob is of course fantastic! Its why i've had 3 and never ever get bored of the noise and performance :rotfl:

But needs must and its no good me keeping mine :rotfl:

On a point above about missing it. Yeah i'll miss mine when its sold, but i actually miss my old Monaro more than anything else...

I love my scooby so much I bought another one! I have 2 on the drive, find myself in the evenings just staring out of the window looking at them, both silver, one classic wrx 300bhp and the other a classic wagon sti 350 bhp, only problem i have is which one to drive every day! so what if petrol is the most expensive in the world, I am 50 years old and really enjoying my beautiful Scooby's

LONG LIVE SUBARU...................... LONG LIVE SIDC................. Love it, love it, love it.