Big Thanks To Sw Motorsport And Co.

After 17 months off the road and a double rebuild in that time thats the first 190 miles on the clock of the run in with no issue :thumbup:

The run home along the coastal roads were boring, slow, and tedious <_< . But at the same time it felt good to be back behind the wheel again.

Mucho appreciated lads!! :occasion14:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

glad to help, and get your car back on the road again. :(

suspension next? ;)

cheers

barry

After 17 months off the road and a double rebuild in that time thats the first 190 miles on the clock of the run in with no issue :(

The run home along the coastal roads were boring, slow, and tedious :( . But at the same time it felt good to be back behind the wheel again.

Mucho appreciated lads!! :thumbup:

glad to help, and get your car back on the road again. :(

suspension next? :(

cheers

barry

yup suspension is deffo next, never seen a top mount or all for disentegrate into powder before :thumbup:

Still fancy the Exe TCs but dont have enough of a budget at short notice right now, might end up going for a set of BCs in the meantime

Good to hear Dunc . Glad it's all sorted mate.. or should i say *about bloody time* :(

I was hoping to be there when you picked it up to catch up... one day !

It even looked quite clean :(

Was hoping to bump into you as well Frank, your the only long standing member of this forum I havent met yet!

yup it was looking all nice and clean thanks to who ever washed it lol :thumbup:

yup suspension is deffo next, never seen a top mount or all for disentegrate into powder before :(

Still fancy the Exe TCs but dont have enough of a budget at short notice right now, might end up going for a set of BCs in the meantime

I've had a shot of a scoob with BC fitted and it is suprisingly good mate :thumbup:

Was hoping to bump into you as well Frank, your the only long standing member of this forum I havent met yet!

yup it was looking all nice and clean thanks to who ever washed it lol :thumbup:

he's no bad wi a sponge is franky :(

and he's no bad wi a kettle also :(:(

yup suspension is deffo next, never seen a top mount or all for disentegrate into powder before :thumbup:

I have the inverted type BC's and i can confirm they are a superb

It's bamboozling why people go further a field to have a engine built, gearbox built, etc, etc. When we have one of the best in the business here in Scotland. Steve has helped me out big time in more that one occasion. One more big thumbs up for SW_motorsport.

Edited by HI_JAC