Big Thanks To Sw Motorsport And Co.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how is the car in real terms on the road Dunk ?

If memory serves me right it's a 20G on the 2.1.. How does it spool up etc compared to your last set up.

Quite lively i'd expect..

It's a different beast alltogether from the 2.0, a bit less lag, think on the old set up I wasnt getting 1 bar in fifth till over 3K now I'm getting it at 2800 this is on the TD05/06 variant of the 20G though, it seems to generate alot more torque than the 2.0 though and it's very noticable on the road, during the mapping session on one of the 4th gear runs it managed to spin the R888's around 60-70MPH (it was wet) which was a bit of a surprise but in a good way, it spools like a MOFO though the gear changes need to be fairly quick. the 550's are now maxed out and the fuel pressure was maxed out as well at 4.5bar Andy reckoned over 400 of each I'm not running silly ammounts of boost either only 1.3 on the Vpower map and 1.5 on the meth map, wouldent mind going back with a set of 740's and a stronger gearbox sometime though :)

Pound for pound for all the money difference between a built 2.0 and a 2.1 stroker the stroker wins for me ;)

Edited by RA Dunk