Big Thanks To Sw Motorsport And Co.

SW and Co a has build 3 of my engines and also made up fuel pumps fitted NOS fabricated all sorts to make it work ect i cant recommend him enough also done my PPG box and has been running for 3 years without a glitch fingers crossed... so it's a big 3 thumbs up for me :D;):lol:

Frank makes a smashing brew indeed got to ask tho or you dont get

Not had the car washed tho..yet Frank get on it

And Frank does know how to bore the tits of you he he watch your back there Frank lol banter is always good ... :D

Im sure barry will be here to back this evidence up :)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya pair o bawbags !!

How's yer shoulder btw ya wonker :beer:

Barry - you sure this car of yours *actually* exists?

As for cups of tea (and biscuits) and getting your cars cleaned............ yous can feck off ! :blush:

Edited by Frank C
Ya pair o bawbags !!

How's yer shoulder btw ya wonker :beer:

Barry - you sure this car of yours *actually* exists?

As for cups of tea (and biscuits) and getting your cars cleaned............ yous can feck off ! :blush:

I'm sorry Frank honest please don't hide the biscuits I don't know what to do if I can't have a chocolate biscuit, got to admit never have seen barrys car you may have a point..... He he

I'm sorry Frank honest please don't hide the biscuits I don't know what to do if I can't have a chocolate biscuit, got to admit never have seen barrys car you may have a point..... He he

its cool chris, al bring the chocy biscuits.

a might even bring them down in ma "car" :whistle:

• 2 months later...

Big thanks to Andy.F for yesterday after some problems with the MAP sensor (which took a bit of head scratching to sort and keep the mapping session going) and a dodgy three port boost solenoid and a few other niggles the car now pulls very well indeed. :)

Another thanks to SW Motorsport and co for building the engine and doing all of the work/fitting etc, I'm well chuffed with it :wave:

Cheers lads ;)

The 2.1 gets my vote over the 2.0 now there is a big difference between the two.

my car is at sw as we speak, steve is fitting a few bits iv been buying prior to my remap with andy on tuesday, hope that sti8 top mount wasnt too much hassle mate!! will be in tomorrow to pick her up. had never heard of sw motorsport and went purely on the good feedback on here, good enough for me!

my car is at sw as we speak, steve is fitting a few bits iv been buying prior to my remap with andy on tuesday, hope that sti8 top mount wasnt too much hassle mate!! will be in tomorrow to pick her up. had never heard of sw motorsport and went purely on the good feedback on here, good enough for me!

I'm the same as you Jim. My car is in there just now. I went on the feedback from on here and a recommendation from braveheart. Steve is a top bloke. I'm very happy I put the car into SW.