Possible Time For A Change

as many as you i have some stickers on the clasic from the mcrae gathering

thought it was time to move on, and de-sticker both scoobies including the sidc stickers and colin mcrae stickers as 3 years on from his sad exit from this world,

thinking of punting one or both scoobies, and selling my mcrae gathering limited edition print, and my 6ft long high definiation print of the mosiac of cars spelling his name, and a brand new unused prodrive top in xl (fat boy size)

2 unused gathering stickers (both stickers away for serious money)

and an exit sticker

serious offers for both prints and top and stickers, pictures can be sent via email

the forum doesnt seem to be friendly as it used to be, all this in-house fighting

Neil

Edited by Terzo Neil

What's brought these feelings on neil? I know you can get pissed off sometimes with cars people etc but don't change your car etc just cause of a bit of ill feeling between members

chin up mate things can and will only get better ( bet Gordon brown hopes so anyway)

Neil

Edited by neill54

hey tezro neil,

i know im kinda new, but this is the one forum/place that ive actualy seen people offer to help others so much, and that actualy does meets and shows,

when i had my hyundia coupe, i was a member on there and nobody realy helped anyone, and the meets and that were maybe once every 6 months, and it was just a local car park sumwhere outside a restraunt or sumthin , nothing like what i have seen on here,

saying that the only trouble thing i seem to have noticed was alot of people having a go at the lad that posted the vids of the suposed car thefts and joy riding, racerx maybe his name was i cnt mind, but it seemed a unity of poeple trying to get the lad to report it, obviously i dont know the full story cause i saw people mention that he had been banned or changed his name or sumthing,

but ive never seen such a helpful or freindly forum that does so much and tries to organise so much. this may not seem /mean much from a "newbie" who hasnt atteneded anything yet , but i hope once the dealership is done with my car that i will meet all you lads and lasses that seem so freindly and helpful , and hope to join you on runs and shows and help out here if i can

so id ask that you take a min to consider that although there may be folk on here that cause hassle and just like to stir things or wind people up , but theres also us newbies on here that apreciate the the help you guys give and information you lads are giving sory and lassies.

Edited by thebigfelly

BLOODY HELL NEIL!

Give you a tenner for the Classic and a McKids meal.

I know what your saying mate, forum has'nt really felt the same over the winter seems like it has'nt really "picked up" the way it should have but never lose faith bud. Plus what the hell am I going to do if you disappear and I decide to get my wheels painted again??

2 Drumsticks and a 10p mixup for the Gathering stuff...

I would have to disagree lads I have been to the last 2 meets and the banter has been spot on, we do have the keyboard warriors time to time, and a few strong oppinions thrown about, every forum has it. It's up and downs chin up Neil keep the cars you will regret it if you need to sell sell the newage he he all the best hope you get a change of heart

Shame that you feel this way. Don't do anything rash, reckon few folks will try change your mind.

Personally, the majority of the time, I find it very useful and helpful and it's the folk on here that do that. Yeah I'd say it has been quiet recently but to the same extent it's been like that in the past but picks up and likely go quiet at some point again.

I've been helped out a lot by a member on here recently and must say it pushed me to very recently help out another member - as said to me it's what the site is about and it's so true.

The squabbles are few and far between and on occasion even amusing at times - just don't get involved and forget about it.

Although I didn't make the Highland fling I've read loads of the posts (1 or two of them!) and the banter seems excellent.

There's plenty of meets appearing so as said at the start your mind may be changed.

Edited by C_WRX

U just have to swich of Neil when everybody is bitching with there posts mate, as the bigfelly said there is a lot of good people that

give good advice and help on the site and you are one of them mate, when i could not start my car because of the alarm code you acually sent me your number so you can help to fix the problem, now that is what this site is all about, so mate just forget about the bitching and go make it a hattrick and buy a third

scooby !! :angry:

Edited by burgy_51_
the forum doesnt seem to be friendly as it used to be, all this in-house fighting

Not seen any evidence of this Neil :(

I'd admit its been extremely quiet around here though. Dont think as many peeps have the £'s at the moment to go to as many meets/events possibly!!!? but not been aware of any "in-house fighting"

Anyhoo, I wouldnt be selling both Imprezas. You will only regret it :angry:

You just need to have some thicker skin to deal with the comments ...... or give as good as you get in my case :(

Sounds like you need a good feed at mines and there hasn't been a meet there in ages!!!

Thats a plan :angry:

Neil you have to stop working as much and get out and enjoy the car again. As for the people there are plenty good people on here, you being one of them. Your always will to help or sort a problem.

Remember the club is more than a forum. Get your backside to the BBQ next month the open road and badly cooked sausages will put a smile on your face again.

whether you stick around on the forums or not Neil i know il bump into you somewhere as someone who moves around almost as much as you and i look forward to it, always got time for you big fella - arrange another power failure on mull come rally time? :angry:

Neil you have to stop working as much and get out and enjoy the car again. As for the people there are plenty good people on here, you being one of them. Your always will to help or sort a problem.

Remember the club is more than a forum. Get your backside to the BBQ next month the open road and badly cooked sausages will put a smile on your face again.

:hello: Neil. I've noticed over the last few years the forum has it's ups and downs (in my opinion!) and there is always the odd bit of friction,but don't give it all up - get out and enjoy your car (both of them!!). Who else is going to cook the steak at the BBQ (that I'm going to be missing because of work).