Thing is, you dont need to achieve any kind of speed to get your kicks off that road. Most fun around the national speed limit i have had behind the wheel in a long time.

More fun tomorrow apparantly but tonight we have taken over Ullapool with great fury and furious anger

If you were heading to applecross via fort william, where would be the last proper fuel stop?

We were going to head south this week for a holiday but this sounds far more interesting.

Fort William! ...........and you only get 97 Ron there so take some Octane Boost juice :beer:

Absoloute pleasure to pay my road tax this year after going over that road in the Banana

Was thinking of doing this run but didnt get the clutch,brakes and NOS sorted in time. Looks like everyone had a great time, and as you said, the roads up there are superb with views and scenery to match :beer:

Marty.

Was thinking of doing this run but didnt get the clutch,brakes and NOS sorted in time. Looks like everyone had a great time, and as you said, the roads up there are superb with views and scenery to match :beer:

Marty.

Marty, you would have loved that outing this weekend

Hopefully see you at the next one in the batmobile

Dont know what sort of car

you can tell its quick.. probably about the right speed in banana terms though ay grant ;)

must get up there soon.. in the meantime i'll have to make do with the road to moffat, also road-tax worthy.

Chris.

My favourite road of all time ..........sounds like you guys had a blast

some snaps i took a while back .......my wife was preggers at the time and really enjoyed it ( cough !)

<P>DSC07125.jpg</P>

<P>DSC07301.jpg</P>

<P>DSC07279.jpg</P>

<P>DSC07306.jpg</P>

<P>DSC07303.jpg</P>

<P>DSC07280.jpg</P>

<P>DSC07289.jpg</P>

Edited by ~ ~ Cal ~~

I've edited the Applecross section down to a reasonable length and you can find the video

Look out for the cyclist giving encouragement, diffs winding up on the hairpins, Ann's gasp at the way I attacked the final hairpin, StrikE's half assed handbrake turn attempt and just at the end that wee arm pointing THE WRONG BLOODY WAY!

Edited by badbaz