Japfest 22nd May

We will be going to Japfest on 22nd May, entrance tickets can be purchased from the SIDC shop - members £8, non-members £10 and additional car passes are £2 - each ticket comes with a car pass - Track Sessions £22.

Tickets must be ordered by 30th April so that SIDC have time to process the orders and make sure tickes reach us in time. face-icon-small-happy.gif

You must order your own tickets, I cannot order them for you face-icon-small-wink.gif

We need to be at Thurrock services for 6.30am, so we will meet at 6.10am at The Tollgate - or 6am at KentScoobies HQ face-icon-small-wink.gif

I know its an early start - If I can do it, so can you lot face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Please sign in below if you would like to join us for the convoy.... face-icon-small-wink.gif

1. Pele

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wicked day !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow

What a totally brilliant day !!!! Could not have asked for the weather to be any better, great cruise up there , never seen so many nice Scooobies !!!

Really enjoyed the track time shame it goes so quick !!!!!!!

Taffr thanks for the loan of the crash test dummy !!!!!! ( she must have been nuts to go on track with me )

Look forward to the next one

Tonyface-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif

What a great day - my first track day - I need to go again now...M25 was a good substitute tho face-icon-small-wink.gif

Thanks to all of you who joined us - and thanks to Arron for being brave enough to sit beside me on my maiden voyage face-icon-small-wink.gif

We even turned around to help a fellow scooby owner on the other side of the M'way - if he's reading this, hope it gets fixed soon face-icon-small-smile.gif

Roll on Santa Pod face-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif