New Edinburgh & Lothians Ro

Me :D

Thought after 5years of being around here (seems so much longer!) that i could get a wee bit more involved so, I've decided to take over the Edinburgh & Lothians RO job from my exile in Falkirk (I'm only 2 miles from West Lothian after all) :D

First meet will be the one Chris (Braveheart) has organised. Cheers Chris :P

I'm proposing having a meeting every month but switching between West, Mid and East Lothian.

Dates and venues to follow shortly

Cheers

Gus

Edited by Gus the Bus
nice one Gus :D this mean youre going to lead the edinburgh contingent up to ullapool? :D

If I can make it then most deffo. 1st Weekend in May is touch and go, might have to have my own trip the following weekend :P:P

and Cathy, yes we will be moving the meetings around to suit more peeps :D

Edited by Gus the Bus
congrats on becoming the new Ro for Edinburgh & Lothians . but will you actualy turn up for any meets ?????????, just a thought

:P am wondering if you'll actually turn up for any meets! :D

well done for taking the initiative and volunteering to be the RO.

will be nice to see you around this year, you've missed way too many events recently

btw if you're free the 2nd weekend in May then you need to come down to Prodrive with us :D

Me :D

Thought after 5years of being around here (seems so much longer!) that i could get a wee bit more involved so, I've decided to take over the Edinburgh & Lothians RO job from my exile in Falkirk (I'm only 2 miles from West Lothian after all) :D

First meet will be the one Chris (Braveheart) has organised. Cheers Chris :P

I'm proposing having a meeting every month but switching between West, Mid and East Lothian.

Dates and venues to follow shortly

Cheers

Gus

Nice one GUS glad to have you on board as the new RO...thanks mate, need some one like you the grab the bull by the horns all the best :D :icon_salut:if you need any help when im home please dont hesitate to ask

congrats on becoming the new Ro for Edinburgh & Lothians . but will you actualy turn up for any meets ?????????, just a thought

I'll be organising them on sensible dates unlike these boys at Central "touche" :D so will make them nae problem :D

See you next Thursday :P

thanks for the positives EVERYONE else :D

Edited by Gus the Bus