New Edinburgh & Lothians Ro

You know, I just noticed your name at the bottom of the board, and thought, that cant be right, Gus' name is the wrong colour, that has to be a silly mistake, I then looked at it...

I nearly fell off my seat laughing!!!!!!!!! :P

and for exactly the reason that others have pointed out, ARE YOU ACTUALLY GOING TO TURN UP TO ANYTHING!!!!!!!! :D

Serious though, It'd be nice if you did, as we've been trying to remember what it is that you look like!!!! :D

More than welcome Neil until you get another Subaru :lol:

(I might not always be along in an Impreza either :lol: .but only when its off the Road for the winter :lol: )

How about a ****ey auld leaky Ford Gus, would I be treated like a lepper if I was to turn up?

All the folk i'd never met before would be able to recognise me due to the wellies i'd be wearing. Only way to keep my feet dry when using that heap of junk parked in my driveway at the moment.

How about a ****ey auld leaky Ford Gus, would I be treated like a lepper if I was to turn up?

All the folk i'd never met before would be able to recognise me due to the wellies i'd be wearing. Only way to keep my feet dry when using that heap of junk parked in my driveway at the moment.

Oh dear - what's happening with it?

That disnae sound good Andy :lol: ..but you know your more than welcome at any meet bud.

Gus