Waste Of A Series Mcrae

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holy crap thats shocking ;)

i'd be less worried if they had just stuck a Series McRae badge in the interior but dear lord,

what were they thinking with that paint job, rear lights, spoiler.... actually what were they thinking?!

he can't spell Impreza and even listed the colour as 'blue'

such a waste of a special model :)

HERE IS MY COLIN MCRAE IMPRETZA TURBO EXELANT CONDITION DRIVES GREAT AND LOOKS GREAT THIS CAR REALLY TURNS HEADS IT PRO DRIVE EXAUST AND ECU TINTED WINDOWS,CLEAR LIGHTS,CD PLAYER ECT 11MONTHS MOT 1 MONTHS TAX ANY QUESTION PLEASE TEXT OR EMAIL I AM LOOKING FOR A CHANGE SO MAY SWAP FOR THE RIGHT CAR

A few mistakes in there! ;)

I like the colour on the front, my P1 is at the bodyshop getting painted kawasaki green at the moment, should have it back next week

...?

It's the ECU TINTED WINDOWS that entertains me the most. If only it were that easy to upgrade your power by sticking on black film...

Edited by StewartyBoy

Nothing out of the norm these days, too many people jump on the bandwagon and critisize when there is a good few members who post on here with cars that are not exactly standard!!!

If thats what the guy wants to do to his car then who are we to slagg him off.

Davie.

Off to B&Q to buy some paint now, the colour has me thinking.

Nothing out of the norm these days, too many people jump on the bandwagon and critisize when there is a good few members who post on here with cars that are not exactly standard!!!

Davie.

I never slagged anyone, what I said in my opinion, is that he's wasted a good car. Where's the slagging in that. Forum's have views and opinions.

I gave mine which is, the car looks ****e and you gave yours which is the car looks good.

fair enough but don't buy a limited edition and then modify it to take away the bits that make it special in the first place.

fair enough but don't buy a limited edition and then modify it to take away the bits that make it special in the first place.

:) I don't have a problem with people doing their own thing mod wise.. Some I like some I don't...

Remove the rear chavvy lights and it's looks.. erm.. different! But to take a special edition and do that do it! That's a waste of what was a perfectly good car! And woudl be worth a LOT more if it was kept standard or even more or less standard.. Sadly even buying it and returning it to standard form would not bring back much value as the paint has changed colour!

Such a shame... ;)

Davie.

I agree with the above it's his car let him crack on, if he want it Bright Green, Pink who cares i have seen lots of cars on this website that's not my cup of T.... it's how you put it accross, I get told i have chav light's thats even off my friend's but they drive Nissan Datsuns i mean GTR Skylines but i always say to them get use to it that's all they ever going to see is my rear lights ;) I also agree with people alow to have an oppinion on others cars and most of them are the type to stick an air filter on and a front grill...that's there idea of modding again that's my oppinion :)

Chris..

Not my cup of tea.

The fact it's a Series McRae is more of a shame. But prior to September 2007 a Series McRae wasn't a sought after car commanding more money than any UK or WRX model.

In 2006 when I bought my WRX ra that I converted into the track car, I was offered 2 Series McRae's both well under £3000. They are worth a lot more now because of what it is.

We've had a big discussion on this car over on S.M.O.C, & yes it maybe not to everyones taste, I actually offered this guy a swap with my Wagon for it. I've got all the original parts to put it back to standard, just needs a good bit of time(Money!) & attention to the paint. Haven't had any word back though. Not overly bothered but just trying to save a Mcrae. ;)

We've had a big discussion on this car over on S.M.O.C, & yes it maybe not to everyones taste, I actually offered this guy a swap with my Wagon for it. I've got all the original parts to put it back to standard, just needs a good bit of time(Money!) & attention to the paint. Haven't had any word back though. Not overly bothered but just trying to save a Mcrae. ;)

Nice one mate.. :D it is a special car i have to agree, and its only paint can be returned to it normal colour if you are planning to do so :)