The Need For Speed

Treated myself to an early xmas present last week, sold my "pimp pimp" "drug dealer" bmw and went Japanese

Old and relatively slow...

Picture006-10.jpg

New and nips on enough to give some of you standard Uk Turbo owners a fright...

Picture003-13.jpg

Picture009-5.jpg

I'm starting to defeat the purpose of having a runaround as well as the type R scoob but hey ho. The scoob is being driven less and less as it becomes more of a dedicated track car, I was driving the beemer 95% of the time so my Need For Speed has made me do it :lol:

Comments welcome, anyone else came from these civics to the scooby scene?

Rich

Sold a silver one of them before getting the Scoob.

Enjoyed my time with it - wife hated though as ALWAYS wheel span in 1st gear in the rain and felt very embarrassed when people turned round to look - gave me plenty of laughs !

Actually liked the different gearstick position.

the gear stick feels like its in the perfect position!! :)

I do like the position of the gear stick, gives you a racey feel to it

Won't be that bad on fuel if you stay out the V-Tec

That might be a struggle :lol:

nice i used to have an ek9 and love vtec but couldent deal with the fwd id recomend you upgrade to the jdm (they got a good lsd as standard) or mugen lsd to ceep it on the road tho mine dident like bends lol :P

A lad at work was telling me about the lsd but tbh I dont think I will modify the car, save the mod £££ for the scooby.

Thanks for all the comments, the car has low mileage and the bodywork is near perfect. I'll be sookin up to Wayne (sczscoob) and hopefully he will have a go with his garage full of goodies B)

Rich

nice Rich,been thinking about one of these for myself as ive been missing vtec since the teg went. nice colour choice too,whatever you do dont look at vtec direct or the modding rule will be straight out lol

ps whatya up to next weekend?

I didnt know you sold the teg, I'll give you a phone before the weekend, kinda workin most of it though :lol:

Hah cool! Great looking machine! Me Likey!

I'm starting to defeat the purpose of having a runaround as well as the type R scoob but hey ho. The scoob is being driven less and less as it becomes more of a dedicated track car, I was driving the beemer 95% of the time so my Need For Speed has made me do it :lol:

Have been tempted a couple of times to ditch the Ka and get a cheap Mr2 or something as that "Need for Speed" is still there. But gave it an early crimbo pressie last week with a tank of V-Power so that'll have to do me just now. Surprisingly it makes a difference on a ol iron engine!... Scoob seems to have been off the road more than on it this year. I'm starting to suspect the problems all stemmed from the RR day incident but who knows, it's snowballed a bit since then.. :)

But it doesn't BUUUUUURBLE!

(But then neither does mine... yet *chuckle*)

Nice one mate. Thought you were going Type 25? Glad u chucked the Beemer... pimpmobile just didn't suit you. At least it'll be easier for me to spot u in Kirkcaldy...

RED WUNZ GO FASTA! (except scoobs of course!)

... and vs the scoob, you might just get 1mpg better fuel economy out of it too! *chortle*

Good choice.

Glyn

Edited by BalliSTIc
Brilliant cars, great to drive. My sister used to have one and i always used to take it a blast. Was surprised that the Lupo managed to push one off a roundabout and up the hill last week tho. Woohoo, Gon the Lupo!

Apologies for the thread hijack but what wheels did you end up with on the Lupo Dan?

Cheers

Graham