Strathclydes Finest

I knew a demo came up, but I heard they 100% had one now (coming from someone that was pulled by it in the last few days).

The cops allegedly mentioned (when asked) no crest on the bonnet due to the vents.

Mmm, my mate in traffic told me today that they have no fancy motors now since the ones came up for the trial.

The Range Rover is something special...but not a traffic motor

A Focus ST was reportedly seen at Helen St with battenburg etc on it?????????????????????????

It's a ST2 with full mountune kit- 270 odd bhp. It's a demo car doing the rounds in Scotland but at least 2 forces have put bids in for one......Having been in a focus RS, i'd say the mountune runs it very, very close, if not slightly faster.

• 3 weeks later...

there is 3 black range rovers and they are mainly used for royal/pm or other important folk transport and will be seen with few bikes and traffic cars around then.

they do have the focus and evo not sure bout the subaru but they do get a lot of cars in that they just go out for wee mess around in as they try change the cars around once folk start to remember the reg of them