What's The Ultimate Classic?

mic

You'd think they'd drive the same but they don't. Type r is much more of a handful even with the same power.

Must be down to the gearing and dccd.

Fair one bud.........would like to have a blast of a type R one day........not that it would blow me away with over 500hp under the bonnet these days LOL LOL LOL LOL

Biased what does that mean? Il say RB5 as well. I would say they are pretty much the rarest UK car

Yes I agree there mate the RB5 is prob the rarest of the lot if you exclude the 22B UK edition.

Only 444 RB5's were made with the name coming from........Richard Burns for his first year in the impreza world rally team and the 5 coming from the number of cars he used through the season.............(just some duff info there for you lol)

Yes I agree there mate the RB5 is prob the rarest of the lot if you exclude the 22B UK edition.

Only 444 RB5's were made with the name coming from........Richard Burns for his first year in the impreza world rally team and the 5 coming from the number of cars he used through the season.............(just some duff info there for you lol)

Also how many RB5's still exist? 300 possibly?

Also there were only 100ish WR sport RB5's built with special extras.

You do have to exclude 22B's as they are a law to themselves

Biased what does that mean? Il say RB5 as well. I would say they are pretty much the rarest UK car

I dont want turn all harry potter specs on you Ciaran but there are a few uk cars rarer than yours... The terzo (333 made), series macrae (200 made) and catalunya(200)...

The RB's are very nice though! ;)