Streetcar Scotland - Total Impreza Photoshoot

just back from Knockhill and thumbs up to everyone that turned up to make it a cracking photoshoot

it was great to see us parked around the tri-oval at the hairpin, but must say i've never seen the hair pin from that angle :angry:

the "every one in pairs for one lap" parade looked brilliant too, cant wait to see the pics :(

well done Bobby for organising this and to Cathy for lugging the SIDC gear up - the marquee did come in handy during the frequent rain showers.

A big thanks to everyone who turned up to brave the elements at Knockhill, can never predict the weather up there,

Had a great time & the weather certainly didn't dampen our spirits.

looking forward too seeing the photo's

Thanks again for lugging the stand around Cathy & will see you all at Kirkie

Hiya all, had a great day... got all the way home with that wrong diff fitted with no trouble, then went to put car on drive and it was major juddering and making a aweful crunchy noise... i think its ruined front diff now aswell.... looks like ill be breaking my car then! :P:(:angry:

At least we still have debs scoob.

Brilliant turnout of Imprezas just a pity about the weather.

As an added bonus Sidc won the trophy for the Best Club Stand today

Nobody came forward to claim the trophy & as I was the one of the last to leave I was asked to collect it on behalf of SIDC & is now sitting in my kitchen.

I don't know who keeps the club trophies but if somebody could give me a name & an adress I'll post it on.

Peter

Brilliant turnout of Imprezas just a pity about the weather.

Nobody came forward to claim the trophy & as I was the one of the last to leave I was asked to collect it on behalf of SIDC & is now sitting in my kitchen.

I don't know who keeps the club trophies but if somebody could give me a name & an adress I'll post it on.

Peter

Thanks Peter for picking it up, nice finish to the day, PM on it's way

Bobby

Spot on!! Well Done!

Any piccies of the stand?

Just home, what a top day guys just wanted to say thanks to everyone for a really memorable day.

Take a bow Bobby for pulling the day together and well done to the total Impreza magazine crew for getting the track session so well organised, so cheers to Dave and colleagues, cannot wait to see the pictures.

John :(

great day bar the weather-was passed by several ducks on the way home!!!

was great to see the club in force and such a proffesional line up and stand-definitely the best impreza club stand there.....

well done Bobby for organising and Cathy for hiking all the stand stuff around in her shiny wagon-bet your wheels were black by the time you got home lol

hope your car isnt terminal Jon,though it does get you out of your face off with Debs at crail!

Cracking turn out guys, well done, great to see you winning the Best Stand award as well, even if you all skulked off early and weren't there to pick up the trophy.................:crying:

Popped over a few times Bobby but missed you i spent most of the day hiding from the rain sat in the GTR reading the News of the World and enjoying my flask of tea.............

Anyone posting picture or any clips of the weekend folks? Would like to see our Cathy up front in the wagon chaps

Aw shucks ;)

My Series Mcrae & Cathy's Wagon up front on the start Line, she did offer a race but i declined!!! :(

Very good day, just a pity about the weather. :crying:

Maybe next time :D lol

Weather??? The sun was shining was it not :P:lol:

Edited by Midnight21