My New Baby... Finally A Few Pic's

After 3 years great years with my first Scoob, a silver Bugeye WRX it was time to move on. Put the old girl on Pistonheads and within 19 hours she was away.... a mere 6 weeks later and here we are.

3534796028_cfb63b8ec8_o.jpg

3533979087_95823ae52b_o.jpg

3534796260_717895efd8_o.jpg

3533979679_babbb6c0d6_o.jpg

3533978873_1a9a5134a2_o.jpg

3534795428_8950f0e79b_o.jpg

Haven't got the full mod inventory sorted yet but currently mapped at 351 bhp / 350 lb-ft

Edited by Scooby Doom
is it different to drive from your silver one?
Totally different - bit more lag then the power thumps in and we have warp speed, silver WRX had smoother and more progressive power delivery. The steering is sharper too. Handling is similar but I did miss the Whiteline alloy drop links on the Skye trip, that said I've a shiny new kit sitting waiting to be fitted.

Oh and have I mentioned it's louder, much, MUCH LOUDER!!

Got a Prodrive back box on the way so should have a Blitz Nur spec up for grabs soon.

Totally different - bit more lag then the power thumps in and we have warp speed, silver WRX had smoother and more progressive power delivery. The steering is sharper too. Handling is similar but I did miss the Whiteline alloy drop links on the Skye trip, that said I've a shiny new kit sitting waiting to be fitted.

Oh and have I mentioned it's louder, much, MUCH LOUDER!!

Got a Prodrive back box on the way so should have a Blitz Nur spec up for grabs soon.

Loud? fcukin right it is - i was almost deafened following you in Inverness - ace!