03052009208.jpg

Crazy man with charisma

03052009210.jpg

Even the local Skye "burds" enjoyed our visit

03052009192.jpg

03052009193.jpg

Clearly it preferred Classics

03052009194.jpg

Huge thanks to the organisers for an exceptionally well planned and thought out weekend

Congratulations to Jon and Debs

Talisker whiskey is still giving me an aftertaste

Anyone woke Cullunmin from his digs yet

Good to meet some new faces and some old grumpy tired ones as well

Got some good tarmac time on the way home down to Connel following Andy, Banana was on the low power map due to incorrect fuel but still had some good fun at 0.7bar of boost.

Must sleep now, the weekend started at 4.45am on Saturday and finished at 10pm Sun and by jobe i enjoyed every single minute of the weekend

Thanks

Well i took a wee run up to the Commando monument at Spean Bridge today to meet the guys and gals and give the car a run. Forgot just how good the roads/ scenery was up there.

I thought it was you when you passed us going the other way through Glen Coe....

aye it was a brilliant weekend.

it was a really nice group of people getting on, looking after each other on the roads and larking about on the sat night.

i think the wives/girlfriends enjoyed themselves too, which is always a bonus.

the format of the 2 days meant there was enough time to chat to people and go "oh so you're <enter screen name here>"

on past day trips its a quick 15 min chat and then back behind the wheel.

i really enjoyed the time we spent at the lunch stops & during the meal and pub on sat night, it helps build rapport between everyone.

some pics at pre-run top up at Inverness before we set off...

strange how we all couldnt manage going from Perth to Inv without a toilet stop, eh?! :D

004-2.jpg

001.jpg

003-2.jpg

002.jpg

If the calendar idea comes to anything then this could be kind of thing that is entered ?

3497533783_1de45ff488.jpg

Just edit out the Punto top left of car park.

Some crackin pics there folks.

Edited by C_WRX

totally agree Imy,the real highlight for me was how well everyone interacted,not just sticking to people they knew but getting to know new people. there was a really nice spirit about it-and not just the talisker (note to Grant,it DOESNT taste like sheep piss!! donkey,possibly)

its a nice feeling when you can call someone by their real name!

didnt get round everyone quite as well as i hoped but can associate everyone with a face now,was great to meet a newbie in DJ,who was kind enough to give john a ride after only 5 minutes of meeting -cant wait to see the wagon fully mapped itl be a monster! nice to have a local scoob or 2 popping in to say hi in Broadford (the old dear in her white 08 pulling in,revvin like hell then saying stick with the old ones and clearing off!) and having Wayne lay he founds for the scottish scoobies whisky appreciation society-next rounds on me mate :D

Here's some photos from the weekend, poor quality however due to having to use MS Paint for blurring the # plates. I'll put better ones on the photobucket account at some stage (over 600 photos to sort through).

Unlike most others I won't thank Scooby222 as due to his "enthusiastic" driving, there's a lot of blurred photos :D and for my new title of "Resident Club Monkey"

Must also add my congrats to Jon and Debs, for the engagement and the creation of the RLDC (Renault Laguna Driver Club) :D

DSC04131.jpg

DSC03886.jpg

DSC03921.jpg

DSC04036.jpg

DSC04072.jpg

DSC04099.jpg

DSC04143.jpg

DSC04200.jpg

DSC04226.jpg

DSC04257.jpg

DSC04261.jpg

DSC04268.jpg

And a final one for the squiggle, sweet dreams! ;) (Serves you right for frisbeeing one of the golden poppadoms!)

donkey.jpg

C'mon Paul

Show us the money shot

You know the one we all mean or have you be threatened with menaces

Ok people drum roll please.......

This is the stuff on nightmares, can you imagine waking up to find this standing at the end of your bed :D

I can now slightly imagine what the jail must be like ;)

2009-05-02_23-36-18_02052009222.jpg

Edited by paul555sti
The best of it is he doesnt even drink :D ( maybe now we know why if thats what he is like sober )

I may not make it back from knockhill alive on saturday now. ;)

At least your death wont be in vain as you done the community a service by being bold enough to publish the picture

We thank you

PS can i have your wheels

Edited by The Squiggle