Chop Shop Pick-up On Ebay

gotta agree on the show being utter pants ive watched all of the bloody show and i can honestly say that them 2 fools leepu & bernie should be sectioned and leepus idea of being the worlds best designer haha is all i can say

he needs abit more effort to beat chip foose

• 2 weeks later...

It's hilarious, did you see them trying to cram the Subaru engine and running gear into the golf ? :P

Last night think they had 6" spacers on a BMW :P Don't know if it was actually on last night or a previous one recorded.

Wouldn't even want to risk one of them on a track never mind the road!!

Oh and there's also Bangle Bangers...

Edited by kaylz_555

I have to say I like the show. The chop shop guys have more creativity and ideas than the Foos formula cars. I really don't like what Foos produces (chrome wheels yuch!) and they spend a fortune. The chop shop is quick and nasty but what they produce seems to work and sometimes I just don't know how.

Chav my ride... yeah... :P

I have to say, that I like that foose program, but its not teh same really... Chop shop is taking a shed, and makeing it into a chavvy shed, and Overhaulin is taking a run-down ****ed old motor and ripping out all the old **** and building the car up into something a lot more special, but they also do it inside the genre of the Amreican muscle car scene...

I've not seen that many shows of overhaulin, but the ones that I have seen, ive been impressed with the results... ;)

Cant say the same thing about Chop shop... In fact, "chop shop" implies that what they are doing is dangerous...