• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EEp! I honestly thought this was sorted out a couple of pages ago!!

I'm with Phil.. We all know where we stand and eveyone 'was' happy....

With regards to ScottyRB320's comments.. YOur spot on.. If the SCottish SCoobies name was a issue it should have been better protected by formerly registering it and snapping up domains.. That (as far as I know) didn't happen in this case..

Few pages ago I suggested a good will gesture of somehow not advertising the scottishscoobies.net site as simply "SCottish SCoobies" as it could add confusion. This seemed to be accepted.. Without the need for cut throat antiics..

... Now from what I can see, we managed to control the mole-hill problem in a safe and sensible manner.. But somehow it's now turned into a mountain.. :)

I give up on this one.... :P

If the SCottish SCoobies name was an issue it should have been better protected by formerly registering it and snapping up domains.. That (as far as I know) didn't happen in this case..

Sounds good to me..

Good luck Connor.

Edited by Frank C

Personally, i've always thought of this place as SIDC...i figured ScottishScoobies was just a sub-forum.

Not once have i tried ScottishScoobies.co.uk

If Phil doesn't have a problem with it, why should anyone else...it's not their site.

Edited by drb5

Yep will have started to adjust - I did it when this thread was started

To change evrything to .net

I WILL NOT BE REFERRING THE SITE AS SCOTTISH SCOOBIES

Thanks to Phil,SCOUK,Scotty and everyone else who has helped solve this in a friendly manner.

Is it going to get to a point where i am not welcome on these boards????

I thought it was sorted hence me starting to change some things on my site

As suggested I think its time to close

Connor as long as your good as your word to me mate you will always be welcome here

Thanks to everybody for defending your home it does make me feel good that you appreciated the work we put in to this place over the last couple of years