Rear Wheel Arch's Rolled

Hi folks,

I need to get my rear wheel arch's rolled as I've just wrecked the rear sidewalls of my Toyo's :(

Drove through to Abz today with 4 folk in the car and I kept scuffing on any bumps.

I think I have just convinced myself that I need to strip the rear of the car as it is not much use carrying people in the back.

Where can I go to have the arch's rolled? Preferably in the east of Scotland.

Has anyone had this done in their classic before?

Rich

Hi folks,

I need to get my rear wheel arch's rolled as I've just wrecked the rear sidewalls of my Toyo's :(

Drove through to Abz today with 4 folk in the car and I kept scuffing on any bumps.

I think I have just convinced myself that I need to strip the rear of the car as it is not much use carrying people in the back.

Where can I go to have the arch's rolled? Preferably in the east of Scotland.

Has anyone had this done in their classic before?

Rich

Hi mate there is a post on page 6 about arch mods worth a look maybe , hope this helps

cheers kenny

I know where to find it i just don't know how to put links up :D Any advice welcome :D

Actually i think i have just learned how to do it

Basically take the full URL from the address bar and wrap it in [ url ] [/ url] tags.

e.g.:

[url="http://forums.sidc.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=127791"]This is my link[/url]

gives you:

This is my link

Actualyl I think for a basic link you can just copy the full address into your post and the forum will automatically make it a link :boldblue:

Apologies for the mini hi-jack cullenmin :(

Edited by ScoUK