Arch Modifications

Just wondering if anyone on here knows of a decent bodyshop which could do the above to a high standard?? ...thinking about a couple of mods towards the back end of this year and it might require the arches to be pulled slightly to give a bit more clearance. :D

Cheers,

Grant

Just wondering if anyone on here knows of a decent bodyshop which could do the above to a high standard?? ...thinking about a couple of mods towards the back end of this year and it might require the arches to be pulled slightly to give a bit more clearance. :D

Cheers,

Grant

Tayside Autos in perrie st lochee My mum reversed her car into a wall and made quite a mess, they made a dam good job

Thanks Windy.. more looking for people that are confident in pulling the arches out for me, so somewhere thats done this sort of thing before.

Pedro, quite a bit..... probably?! I'd like to be able to run a 9" or 9.5" wide wheel with 245 or 255 section tyres on the car without worrying too much about scrubbage on cornering or bumps in the road. :huh:

I'm willing to travel reasonable distance (50-60 miles?) to get this done correctly, so suggestions out-with the Tayside Fife area are welcome too. :D

Cheers,

Grant

lol @ Kev... no bother lad, just 'bash on' and let me know when you're done. :huh:

Paul, I know exactly what you mean!! If I had the money I'd have a Classic Track Car and this USDM stuff would be happening to the SpecG a-sap... however I dont, so it wont. :D

Oobster, have you got a contact number for him?? I've seen a few of you boys talk about his work on here, might be worth giving him a shout and seeing what he thinks and if he's done this sort of thing before. Like I said, its gonna be back end of the year at earliest, but I'd like to have a plan of action sorted if/when it happens. :)

Pedro, its because you dont see it done here that I want to do it... Scoobs are popular cars and its nice to be a wee bit different to the rest IMO. ;)

Cheers,

Grant

Edited by RS Grant