Hi I want to do an oil change on mine just to be on the safe side as it's looking not too clean!

What type of oil do you recommend?

And is anyone elses dip stick black? It's quite hard to see the oil level :D

My dipstick is clean and shiney, I use silkolene pro-s 5-40, changed every 5000miles, going to use the 10-50 next though.

My dipstick is clean and shiney, I use silkolene pro-s 5-40, changed every 5000miles, going to use the 10-50 next though.

I'm with this man, Silkolene Pro S 10w-50. Thin enough for these cold mornings, and not too thick if you give it some beans for a while. Opie oils have good write-up's on some forums explaining the in's and out's of different oils. Best idea is to phone them - they stock quite a lot of oils, so I would guess that they'll happily sell you the right stuff and not just one brand because that is all they stock.

I'm with this man, Silkolene Pro S 10w-50. Thin enough for these cold mornings, and not too thick if you give it some beans for a while. Opie oils have good write-up's on some forums explaining the in's and out's of different oils. Best idea is to phone them - they stock quite a lot of oils, so I would guess that they'll happily sell you the right stuff and not just one brand because that is all they stock.

Yes i use Opie oils and Silkolene 10w-50

Person you want to speak 2 is called Guy and he will give u 10% discount if u mention SIDC