New Brakes

they look the nuts ian, really good looking. they dont look cheap. after the dissaster with the wheels i was thinking of refurbing mine and sorting out and painting my calipers. modding seems to have come to a halt on my car.. good to see people are still doing theres, gives me motivation...

they look the nuts ian, really good looking. they dont look cheap. after the dissaster with the wheels i was thinking of refurbing mine and sorting out and painting my calipers. modding seems to have come to a halt on my car.. good to see people are still doing theres, gives me motivation...

Go on do it, you know you want to :rolleyes:

They look so shiny and new, tell you what put your old brakes back on and i will take them off your hands for the same money as your old brakes, as the calipers look to black and dont match the colour of your eyes :occasion14:

Let me think about that for a while...thought about it but i can't post my reply as the swear filter would have to work overtime :rolleyes:

Nice job Ian. They look mighty impressive.

Make sure your passengers are belted. I braked hard the other week and near on put my passenger on the bonnet !

I was not aware he had forgot to belt up !!

Do you notice much difference ??

Edited by skullfudge