ok why is it when i type in i have sent a private message it comes up as i touch goats????? what t**t came up with that fukd up phrase

Thats a bit harsh.

The PM notification on the old SIDC forum software wasn't very good and some people would start a brand-new thread solely to tell another member they had a PM - which could be a little annoying sometimes.

The touching of goats started as a bit of banter between an old member (Gumball I think??) and the script to change the PM notification sentence to I Touch Goats was meant (I believe) to discourage people on the new forum software (which is VERY good at notifying the users) from posting to the recepient there was a PM waiting.

ha ha i thought this thread was about women and times of the month

ah touching goats those were the days

not that ive ever touched a goat :guinness:

PMS

My first thoughts too :D the wifes grumpy again

touching goats :lol: is that not about rolling up trouser legs & the like :lol:

This "t**t", as you so succinctly put it . There is a problem?

Oh, and don't abbreviate words to try and circumvent our swear filters. They're in place for a reason...

naw i dont have a problem it just seems ***** up that it changes it to say touch goats!!!! you can go touch goats all you want but personaly i will pass on that!!!. and yes anybody that know me i am as subtle as a sledgehammer!!!! and dont mince my words if i have something to say i say it the way i see it might not be spelt rite but hey i dont give a ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by st3ph3n
naw i dont have a problem it just seems ***** up that it changes it to say touch goats!!!! you can go touch goats all you want but personaly i will pass on that!!!. and yes anybody that know me i am as subtle as a sledgehammer!!!! and dont mince my words if i have something to say i say it the way i see it might not be spelt rite but hey i dont give a ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two words spring to mind, 'spat' and 'dummy'. :rotfl: