Devon Car Show 2009 Details

Yes the date & the Venue have been booked & confirmed.

Sunday 26th July @ @ Smeatharpe Stadium nr Honiton, Devon

Entry + £5 Per person (Only if booked in advance)

£8 per person on the day (Children under 13 are FREE)

Deadline for car club entries is June 15th

Those clubs that book early will be inside the stadium on concrete those who book late will be in the club area outside the stadium.

www.devoncarshows.co.uk

Will see if JD want to organise this one as its his area - if not then i will get a list started

Will have a think on this jaqs as unsure what we are doing for the coming year with Vix not working and my next project for 12 months is down in Truro. (I am booked for my jabs :rotfl: )

Will have a think on this jaqs as unsure what we are doing for the coming year with Vix not working and my next project for 12 months is down in Truro. (I am booked for my jabs ;) )

how come mate,,, work is work....................scoobys were/are your hobbie/interest thought you would be well up for this bud.....

oi it aint us Truro people you have to worry about, its whether we let you lot in ;)

:thumbup::rotfl:

Will have a think on this jaqs as unsure what we are doing for the coming year with Vix not working and my next project for 12 months is down in Truro. (I am booked for my jabs :laughing4: )
Edited by SHESCOOBY
how come mate,,, work is work....................scoobys were/are your hobbie/interest thought you would be well up for this bud.....

Parker,

Unfortunately, the hours I will be putting into the new project may restrict my free time.

I will be unable to do anything during evenings and not sure how much time I will have at weekends as will want to spend as much time as I can with Vix.

Just looking into things realistically.

I can start a list up, but not sure if I will be available for the main organisation of the event (or even attending).

Kaz,

I will be having my jabs soon. ;)

• 4 weeks later...