Tein Superstreets......

My rear suspension has finally given up (surprise, surprise!).

I have been toying with the idea of replacing it with TEIN superstreets. Are they any good for general road use? I am used to a pretty firm ride ( :huh::huh: ) as I have PRODRIVE springs fitted just now.

Anybody got any suggestions who has them fitted.......

My rear suspension has finally given up (surprise, surprise!).

I have been toying with the idea of replacing it with TEIN superstreets. Are they any good for general road use? I am used to a pretty firm ride ( :huh::huh: ) as I have PRODRIVE springs fitted just now.

Anybody got any suggestions who has them fitted.......

hi mate have got them on my car,they are quite firm although i have them on a mid damping setting

so i can soften it more for long journeys

kenny

Just to add another question on the same topic.

How reliable are they really? Anyone broken a set yet, after a few years? Naturally they will wear our eventually, but has anyone managed it yet?

I use em, only had them a year, so nothing broken yet. They are pretty rough though, especialy now with racing seats. I dont have the mounts, just the standard set ups though the stiffness is adjustable by hand. I'd wouldn't recommend them purely for road use.

I've found over the last few years that TEIN seems to be on the hard / rough side.. Made for nice smooth Jap roads and great on Race Tracks! Just not particulalry comfortable on the UK roads... Then again from some of your comments maybe i'm just getting old and can't take the rough ride!!

I'd look into various other options AST's are very good and as they can be supplied through PowerStation you can have them valved and sprung for rough UK. Prices on those start from just over £1K.