The Bamboo Block Is Unleashed

thanks for the wee run tonight mate,cars going well and nice and smooth to drive off boost.

on boost its mental,just the way you like it B)

I know m8 but just wished it can spool up as fast as yours

Good luck on sunday to both of us tho

Was going to speak to Gerry about renting out the rollers for a few hours and getting a few power runs done. I'll see what he says and report back if anyones interested.

Good idea Colin, i would be interested if you can organise it.

Really happy for you mate, glad its all coming together after this time. Sounds like a weapon!! :rotfl:

There's some of us scratching around with 300-odd bhp and then you boys come along with your big boostin' turbos and trick blocks and kick the ball out the park. :rotfl: Hat off to all you guys pushing the limits, I remember when people were aiming to smash the 350bhp barrier!! :rotfl:

Cheers,

Grant

Yeah, I mind when people were talking about scoobs with 400bhp and that was "bleeding edge"... nowadays it seems almost a normal figure to have in one (well... when you look on here anyway).

nice one sounds good built car .

And not short of the Horse there me thinks .

When is the dino day for all these new big powered cars would be nice to see the power on a rolling road plot.

They could always come up north and take a run on the rollers in Ellon and help the Santa Cruise fund... plus take the long road home via the west coast roads?

:rotfl:

• 4 weeks later...

Some further work is being under taken and a change of wheels is in order.

Here the intercooler end tanks has been cut off and new ones fabricated by Meercat.

The inlets and outlets are pointing towards the engine and upwards.This is done to cut down on pipe work and aidthrottle response.

t150051558.jpg

Rims are Rays Gramlight in 17inch.thanks to Wilky and will be shod with track day tyres Yokohama 048r or R888

t150051596.jpg

Enjoy