My New Sti 7

thanks guys ;) thanks for the help , this is a pic the previous owner took av not had a chance yet to take a pic tho a did have to fit a blitz nur spec r yesterday lol ,http://s294.photobucket.com/albums/mm101/Bugeye29/?albumview=link&special_track=nav_album_album hope the link works not great at adding pics yet

A must admit my old sti was a classic shape and i luved it, always said i hated the headlights on the bugeyes but a must admit the car looks alot better in the flesh as they say ;)

nice car there, i must admit i was the same ,didnot really like the lights till i cn my in black and thought 2 ma sell lights can b changed

hi mate nice car,iv also got an sti 7(bugeye)like the colour of your car,i was the same had a classic sti and never liked the bugs but wouldnt part with mine now :lol: im also glasgow mate get along to one of the meets

ano mate al need 2 get along 2 a meet see what u all get up 2

Edited by Bugeye29
Look in the sales section there is a carbon spoiler thats like the s202 type that would look perfect on your silver car I ahve some pics of a silver bugeye with one fitted, see if i can find them.

:lol: i need ideas , seem to have deleted ma pic when a was messing around with it on photobucket

cheers again guys for the welcome :thumbup: how do u get ur pics up without haven to post the link ? a see some peoples thread the pics are already there and u dont need to click any link? a read the tutorial but a didnt see how to do it ;)

cheers again guys for the welcome :thumbup: how do u get ur pics up without haven to post the link ? a see some peoples thread the pics are already there and u dont need to click any link? a read the tutorial but a didnt see how to do it ;)

Copy and paste your EZcode from your picture host and bingo!