Ford Impreza!?!?

Yip, then you can sell the PPG kit and the 2.5 block when the old car falls to bits around about it :D:P

you can get a jap import classic which will be in much better condition than most newages, throw the 2.5 with the ppg in there and bobs your uncle, if he`s looking for a track car he dosent want a lard arS3d newage, he wants something light and nimble :driving:

Edited by Ac!D
you can get a jap import classic which will be in much better condition than most newages, throw the 2.5 with the ppg in there and bobs your uncle, if he`s looking for a track car he dosent want a lard arS3d newage, he wants something light and nimble :driving:

Yup agree with you guys, overpriced and after all that hard work with the body theyve stuck in a very tired lokking and no doubt running uk turbo engine. Immaculate on the outside, bit of a letdown when the bonnet opens...

With the much better chassis it would kick all your a$$es! yeeeehaaaaa! :driving:

Better chassis? You talking about the focus?

My daily driver is a focus and for what it is (civilian car) it's excellent. But if I started chopping up the chassis to fit a boxer engine in there, and then the rest of the floor to take the drivetrain what are you left with? A botch job that neither ford or subaru would have signed off on.

Oh, and don't get me started on doing a coversion like that and dropping in a standard uk motor and transmission. If he's cut corners there where else has he under spec'd it? 2 pot brakes anyone?

If you think you could take on my inferior subaru with that thing I may well have to modify it with an onboard toliet as I'd surely p!ss myself laughing.

Edited by Playsatan2
Better chassis? You talking about the focus?

My daily driver is a focus and for what it is (civilian car) it's excellent. But if I started chopping up the chassis to fit a boxer engine in there, and then the rest of the floor to take the drivetrain what are you left with? A botch job that neither ford or subaru would have signed off on.

Oh, and don't get me started on doing a coversion like that and dropping in a standard uk motor and transmission. If he's cut corners there where else has he under spec'd it? 2 pot brakes anyone?

If you think you could take on my inferior subaru with that thing I may well have to modify it with an onboard toliet as I'd surely p!ss myself laughing.

You took the bait! lol