So Long To Subaru

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sold the car and it goes to its new owner this evening. Just replacing it with a wee runabout for the moment until I decide what I want to do next. Will still hang around though as I'll not be out of the Subaru fold for long :rotfl:

Me too mate. I have had enough of the cost and stuff, mines is going tonight :rotfl: I have a oil-burner 406 to get me about for now which will be replaced with a decent car in due course, but I won't be behind the wheel of performance cars again. I'll be sticking around too though... :rotfl:

Me too mate. I have had enough of the cost and stuff, mines is going tonight :rotfl: I have a oil-burner 406 to get me about for now which will be replaced with a decent car in due course, but I won't be behind the wheel of performance cars again. I'll be sticking around too though... :rotfl:

Jeeze......... We're all at it this week.... :rotfl:

I too will be driving the oil burning 406 once i get the wife a focus ( The 406 is too big for me...Blah De Blah , chancer that she is )... Oh and my bike tho :rotfl:

Will def be sticking around tho... Way too much fun to be had in here :rotfl:

Sold the car and it goes to its new owner this evening. Just replacing it with a wee runabout for the moment until I decide what I want to do next. Will still hang around though as I'll not be out of the Subaru fold for long :rotfl:

Ill look after it for you stephen. Am glad to be back in a scoob again.

Al

So you bought it?

The guy who loaned me the car whilst mine was under repair made me an offer that was too good to refuse (the 406 was part of the deal), so I took it. Feels pretty sad to he honest, I'm already wondering if I have done the right thing :rotfl:

The guy who loaned me the car whilst mine was under repair made me an offer that was too good to refuse (the 406 was part of the deal), so I took it. Feels pretty sad to he honest, I'm already wondering if I have done the right thing :rotfl:

JW340 to a french oil burner...... :rotfl:

Remember life is too short for not to enjoy yourselfs.

My car has been off the road since xmas 2007 and i'm not giving in yet...when you play hard you fall hard.

Mine's will be good 1 day and i'll be loving it again then.

JW....it's never too late and we all have our fair run of bad luck but it's got to be good 1 day.And look at all the good/happy times you've had with your car and i'll bet you've never regret doing that!

Jeeze......... We're all at it this week.... :rotfl:

I too will be driving the oil burning 406 once i get the wife a focus ( The 406 is too big for me...Blah De Blah , chancer that she is )... Oh and my bike tho :rotfl:

Will def be sticking around tho... Way too much fun to be had in here :rotfl:

Is it an APRILla your going to get Kit?

Well I dont actually count here as I lost my baby quite some time ago but I have now decided to give up on trying to get a replacement. Nothing I saw was ever going to be the same without some serious investment so now turning to bikes and doing my DAS in May... :rotfl: